14th May 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?

I completed my M.Com. and want to give exam of net/set. What is eligibility of percentage for it?--Siddharth Rokade, Sinnar.
3rd June 2012, 01:05 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?

Hai,

NET(National Eligibility Test) and SET(State Eligibility Test) exams are conducted by the UGC(Union Grants Commission).

Eligibility criteria for NET:

The candidate should be complete Master's degree with atleast 55% marks from a recognised university

5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

For Junior Research Fellowship age limit is 18 years to 28 years.

For Lectureship there is no age limit.

The candidate who are persuing first year or first two semisters of four semisters are not eligible for this exam.

Eligibility criteria for SET:

The candidate should be complete master's degree with atleast of 55% marks from any of the recognised university.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible

5% marks relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

The applicant who are currently persuing first year or first two semisters of four semister's are not eligible for this exam.

There is no age limit for this exam.

M.C.M candidates are not eligible.

For more details visit official website of UGC

http://www.ugc.ac.in

All the best
4th June 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my ug b.com through distance education in regular stream of 10, 2 basis, but don emy m.com through distance education at annamalai universitty in the mark sheet it has given ous.but the total marks percentage is 57 percent.Am I eligible to apply for set exam.
31st July 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA and want to apply for net exam for lecturship and phd also may i eligible and when and how should i apply ? my mail id is [email protected]
10th August 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have compled my M com & I want to appear for NET / SET EXAM. Can you piease tell me the dates of june , dec attempt & also about the forms dates. kindly Reply me to following email.id [email protected]
18th June 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i know completed my m.com with 54.90% . i m eligible for set exam????
29th July 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed my M. Com., I have one problem about the set net exam i.e. which are the subjects are compulsory, which are the paper are available.
27th August 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;339062]hi ,
could u please let me know about the net set entrance date and the course content i have completed my PG in commerce.my email id is [email protected].
thank you.
5th November 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengkora View Post
That's good, here i am loading commerce syllabus of net for you... All my best wishes are there for you.
Kindly let me know if anyone can help me with UGC NET SET COMMERCE notes and study material.My email is [email protected]
25th March 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.Com with 54% marks can i apply for NET and SET exams?Please let me know.
2nd June 2015, 06:55 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

NET:- National Eligibility Test.
SET:- State Eligibility Test.
Student should have done post graduation and scored 55% for general category and 50% in case of SC/ST from a recognized university by UGC.
In SET there is no age limit for the exam.
and for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship)age limit must be with in 19-28years of age only.

thank you.
9th December 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I passed M Com in yr 2010 with 58 % & I am doing MBA 1 Sem.Please tell me about the syllabus & subject for net & set exam.
28th December 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a PG Diploma holder in Mass Communication & Journalism. Am I eligible for NET/SET exam?
29th June 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I wanted to give Net/Set exam and I had completed my M com but secured only 48.69% and I Falls under open category pl guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?