7th September 2010, 08:17 PM
Anu IT

5th semester question bank of IT dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore

could you plzzz send me 5th sem question bank of IT dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore quickly

7th September 2010, 10:34 PM
chaitu667

Default Re: 5th semester question bank of IT dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore

Hello bro!

Its not that easy to find a question bank for all the semester, I mean all the subjects you are studying has different departmental. Its not great to hear that you need a question bank in the Engineering that to you have already passed two years.

Sorry bro, its not possible but you can find every single subjects frequently asked questions from net. Wishing you very good luck.

7th September 2010, 11:35 PM
robart
Senior Member+

Default Re: 5th semester question bank of IT dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore

dear friend,

at present it is not possible for me to send all question papers of your subjects.but i can give some idea that how to get your questions papers.

actually the question papers of your exams is not uploaded on internet.so it is not possible for me to send the papers.

you can get your papers in the library of your college.or you can contact your faculty for papers.they might give you the question papers.

good luck.

8th September 2010, 02:53 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
The previous year question paper is not available in market as well as in internet, so it is difficult to say about it.
But one thing you can do, you can get help from your university directly & also get the previous year question paper of your semester exams from your library.
Otherwise you can contact with your faculty individually for question of previous year.
You will sure be benefited from faculty or from library.

good luck.

9th September 2010, 09:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is difficult to get the sample papers on 5th semester IT department, since no papers are getting uploaded. But still you can find it under the following link. Try you luck there please. Some sample papers, I have seen in indiastudychannel. please check the URL

2nd October 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what is java

29th October 2010, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

5 th semester IT department question bank Anna university,chennai

13th November 2010, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

5th semester it department bank anna university coimbatore

12th May 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

WATS THE SYLLABUS FOR 5TH SEM BTECH IT

20th May 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

could u please send me IT 5th sem subjects?

9th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

dear frnds if any one have 5Th sem question bank, please send it to me.

3rd August 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

civil engineering fifth sem qusition

31st August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

tell the website address on question papers for engineering students

31st August 2011, 08:01 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,
It's not possible for me even not forn any one also , to giveyou the question papers of Anna university..
Because thse are not available in market nor in internet also..
So you have to concerned with your lecturers, you can search in your library also,
you may get some reference also...

Good luck~~~~

17th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

pls give atleast 2 days of break during university exam to another exam

24th September 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

7th sem question in aeronautical

25th September 2011, 01:33 AM
geojoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
5 th semester IT department question bank Anna university,chennai
5th sem nm,daa,cn,csc,toc,sls

30th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

could you plzzz send me 5th sem question bank of cse dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore quickly

30th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

could you plzzz send me 5th sem question bank of cse dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore quickly

30th September 2011, 08:20 PM
ANKIT050

5th semester question bank of IT dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore

dear friend,
The previous year question paper is not available in market as well as in internet, so it is difficult to say about it.
But one thing you can do, you can get help from your university directly & also get the previous year question paper of your semester exams from your library.
Otherwise you can contact with your faculty individually for question of previous year.
You will sure be benefited from faculty or from library.

good luck.
ankit

5th October 2011, 06:09 PM
saranganigloo

Thumbs up Re: 5th semester question bank of IT dept of all the subjects for anna university coimbatore

hi... frd solved question papers are available in book store, i think it's cost is around Rs.230

8th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hi... solved question for internet compting?

17th October 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Questionbank book is available 4r 200

3rd November 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

SEND ME THE 5TH SEM IT QN PAPAERS FOR TRICHY ANNA UNIVERCITY

4th September 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any question bank of tybsc(IT) for any subject.
if yes than [email protected]

31st October 2012, 02:53 PM
pitam(IT)

hi,
can u send me 5th sem it departement question papers for DSP,JAVA,ECONOMICS ENGINEERING AND FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING. ANNA UNIVERSITY ,chennai............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ ...............

23rd September 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

can u send me 5th sem IT departement question papers for DSP,JAVA,ECONOMICS ENGINEERING AND FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING. ANNA UNIVERSITY ,chennai..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?