4th December 2009, 05:32 PM
angshuman

Which are the subjects (electrical engineering dept.) from which most questions come in WBSEDCL exam?

Can you tell me which are the subjects(electrical engineering dept.) from which most questions come in WBSEDCL exam.Please mail me any sample paper if you have any.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of WBSEDCL Assistant engineering question papers of electrical engineering branch?
  2. Syllabus and previous year papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?
  3. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Last 5 years question papers of WBSEDCL Assistant engineer electrical?
  5. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  6. Syllabus of electrical engineering for wbsedcl recruitment exam
  7. Syllabus for wbsedcl (cs & IT)?
  8. WBSEDCL and WBSETCL Assistant Engineer Electrical question papers -- [New]
  9. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  10. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  11. Previous years WBSEDCL question papers for assistant engineer electrical
  12. WBSEDCL sample question papers for assistant engineer electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which subjects should an Electrical Engineer choose for IAS exam? Will electrical engineering and zoology be helpful for me as mains paper?
  14. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in EEE
  15. How to opt for Ph.D in Electrical Department?
  16. IETE DIPIETE-ET/CS (New Scheme) Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Kurukshetra University Electrical Engineering 3rd Sem-Mathematics-III Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th December 2009, 08:13 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the subjects (electrical engineering dept.) from which most questions come in WBSEDCL exam?

It will be better to opt for study materials for it which are available in market.

if you are a calcuttan then i will advice you to search for it in college street.
5th January 2010, 09:46 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the subjects (electrical engineering dept.) from which most questions come in WBSEDCL exam?

hey most of these exams conducted asks questions from
1)power system
2)electrical machines
and they also ask some questions from control system and instrumentation.
21st January 2010, 12:02 AM
sumitkumarinmit

question depend upon the level of exam if its for placement then all core subject of your stream are important right from circuit theory to machine ..............
17th February 2010, 09:47 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

really its a nice question,for the WBSEDCL,most of the question is coming from
power system,
control system,
basic electrical and circuit theory
and electrical machines
these are the basics for the wbsedcl examination.
18th February 2010, 05:18 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

ya really good decision for you WBSEDCL...
Power system ,control system
is important part
electrical machines is also important.........
good luck...
21st March 2010, 05:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, most of the question are come from electrical machines, control system and power system or circuit theory..........

best of luck.
22nd March 2010, 03:38 PM
Manjeet124

Hi.....
Friend i suggest you the subjects which are control system and electrical machines.......
23rd March 2010, 01:26 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

most of the question is comes from the
power system
instrumentation and measurement
machines
and
from control system
o k
all the best
15th May 2010, 06:04 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
Almost all the subjects are important,so never go for short ways for the preparation.
It may cost you more.

Go through all the chapters thoroughly,it cannot be predicted which chapters of all the subjeccts carry more marks.
31st August 2010, 01:38 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
According to me study your all subjects properly then solve the previous year papers.
see the questions,short out them
then you will find a general of the questions from which portion more questions are coming.
in general most of the questions come from
1)power system
2)Control System.
3)electrical machines

Good luck.
25th August 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how to get supervisor licence from wbseb and what is the processor and what documents are required for supervisor licence.
I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA FROM MADHY PRADESH AND I WANT TO GET THE SUPERVISOR LICENCE AND I AM FROM BIHAR
17th March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What type of question are come in wbsedcl?objective type or comperhensive(tchnical)?
16th August 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What type of preparation do I need to success in wbsedcl exam?
13th January 2013, 11:24 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends................

The list of subjects from which most of questions come in WBSEDCL are:

1.POWER SYSTEMS

2.ELECTRICAL MACHINES

3.CONTROL SYSTEMS......

AND FEW QUESTIONS FROM

1.INSTRUMENTATION

2.MEASUREMENT

ALL THE BEST................
17th January 2013, 04:36 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

subjects (electrical engineering dept.) from which most questions come in WBSEDCL exam

1.CONTROL SYSTEMS

2.POWER SYSTEMS

3.INSTRUMENTATION

4.MEASUREMENT

5.ELECTRICAL MACHINES

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th April 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

please send question pattern and syllabus on [email protected] for exam of aast eng.(electrical)
24th September 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i am iti passed in 1st class but i need pwd license for where i get this license and how.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?