18th July 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

respected sir,
me doing b.com 3rd yr n cs executive 2nd module want to know d future prospects of cs.
plz do reply sir
priyanka du student
23rd July 2011, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cs is mutch more better than ca cwa but to complete it u should have that passion ambition in ur self
i have that passion ,,, taht i will complete my CS and be a good CS
25th July 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

“Company Secretary” ,we may note that it depends on many factors such as what responsibilities a person have, with which kind of firm he/she is working with,what is his/her experience is, etc. Therefore it would be difficult to quote an exact amount of remuneration.But as for roughly estimated amount in general,it is stated to start from” Rs 25000 to Rs 75000″, and it may inflate from “Rs 95,000 to Rs 162,000″.
29th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to that my 10 2 comlete in 2005 what i am elisible for cs??
29th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

m in cs foundation nd i jst wnt 2 know when we have to go for 16 months training.and i also want to know except good percentage what other things are necessary to become a good cs and get good package
3rd August 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi im doing my B.com now after this if i do c.s i will get a salary of 50000 or not? or i want to do articleship? say me what is articleship how i want to do that?
4th August 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I did my mba n now m planning for doing Cs.Is there any scope doing CS after MBA????
13th August 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i' m in m com studant this stage....and m intrested cs course....so. plz give me inffarmation...this course ...and last date admmision
....amol pawar
14th August 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

hi,maximum people says that a ca earn more than from cs.and cs is a not bright career.can anyone do answer my question that what a cs can also earn as a ca ?
14th August 2011, 02:43 PM
saurabhkaushal333

There is huge demand for CS because the number of successful candidates is less than required. According to sources, within ten years, 50,000 CS will be required in India. As a CS, you can either work with a company or you can practice independently.
A qualified CS can earn anything between Rs.25,000 to 50,000 in their initial stage.

The Company Secretary course is divided into three stages
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Graduates from any stream(except fine arts), can enroll directly for the executive Programme.

The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

For further information, please visit

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
good luck friend..........
have a gud day...
24th August 2011, 08:02 PM

will i get a good job if i do b.com and cs ?
24th August 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Frnds who r doin c.s can u guys pls tell me abt cs studies???? even i hve a determination to do cs so pls can u help me by giving d information abt cs??????????
24th August 2011, 11:39 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

There is huge demand for CS because the number of successful candidates is less than required. According to sources, within ten years, 50,000 CS will be required in India. As a CS, you can either work with a company or you can practice independently.
A qualified CS can earn anything between Rs.25,000 to 50,000 in their initial stage.

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Graduates from any stream(except fine arts), can enroll directly for the executive Programme.

The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu

Thanks
27th August 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

will i get a good job if i do b.com and cs ?
31st August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

AFTER CS HUM LLB KORNA CHATE HAIN FOR 3 YEARS.PLZ SUGGEST ME .WHICH UNIVERSITY IS THE BEST FOR LLB??AND FOR 3 YEARS?PLZ HELP
5th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed HSC from commerce stream with 64 % and Bcom with 40 %.So can i go for CS.To what level i am eligible (foundation or Executive Level ) ?Please help me
7th September 2011, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

hey m a h.s 2nd yr stdnt but m realy very cnfused whether 2 build up as a ca or cs or mba.... m not even informed about d admission criteria , wat 2 do.. plzz anyone help me out....
10th September 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i m doing mbva with finance and i want to do cs also plz tell me can i join professional program directly.
19th September 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

frnd it's nt only better for grls,it's also good oppurtunity as well as boys,dis is safe cource in des days spcly fo grls,,,,,,,,,,,,,in future der is lot of demand for gud cs..............dnt confuse
ALL D BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
4th October 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

would i be able to get job on the basis of my executive programme marksheet
7th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Wt is ragistration date for cs 2012 and wt would be job offer plz reply soon
8th October 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

last date of registration for cs first round?Best coching for cs in new delhi?
8th October 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

if I have done foundation course then I can get training or training will be given after completing all three stages?
10th October 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

is the articalship necessary for cs course
4th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
company secretary having best and more better than C.A. as career. in the coming future demand of C.S. is more than C.A. in India. the good qualified c.s. will get very high package salary than others.
(C.S. L.L.B.) IS VERY BEST THAN C.A..
Now is c.a. is common and is scope is only to work in finance and accounts.
but c.s. is unique and different from all professionals....... in the coming future in India C.S. will be the NO. 1 profession that is sure.
all the companies in India can't work and earn without C.S.
it should happen.its sure when law becomes much strict and mandatory cs is more prosperous than ca
9th November 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i (mukesh pal) have completed My B.M.S from mumbai university can u tell mew c.s is good option for me
17th November 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am a bba graduate... i am not able to decide wehther to go for mba or cs.......... there is lots of difference ion the fee structure of both the courses...... if i'll go for cs..will it help to provide a good platform to my career.....m very confused......
Hey plz help me 2 knw .....is bba is best among all .....and can I goo for bba degre in future ...give me the perfect details everything....!!my I'd([email protected])
25th November 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

salary pack of cs
11th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can a defence personel pusue the cs course.
12th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am Bhanu from Bangalore , completed MBA in HR & finance specializations. Currently working at Wipro just one month got over,
I am interested to do CS , also few of my friends are interested to do the same. I went through the website ICSI but still dint understood, also I called ICSI admin from 4 days, lines are so busy. Hence I am sending this mail because I can take your words which are true for my career !

I just wanted to know,

%u2022 when can I register for the enrollment?
%u2022 when is the last day to register?
%u2022 What is the duration of this course?
%u2022 Is it regular course or distance learning?
%u2022 Is there any optional class, which I can attend at Bangalore only ?
15th December 2011, 09:53 PM
abhisek.sonu

Hello friend,

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu
16th December 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

It is very good course. The starting salary might be around 15K to 18K but after some experience of two years experience the salary may be around 40K to 80 K between.
19th December 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir can i do cs now i am doing bba
30th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

IACEW OR CS WHICH IS BETTER COURSE??
3rd January 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

is CS course is good for boys also plz answer nyone i am too confused about it........
17th January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

CTC of a Company Secretary in MNCs?
24th January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a graduate and now i m planning to do cs so could u plz tell me about the salary that a cs gets during training period
26th January 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

if i m duin ca articleship.....den is it necessary for me to go for cs articleship????nd ca with cs is nice combi or not
10th February 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

if i go for company secretary course so it is better for me or not because at present i don't know which course are good.
17th February 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I m planning stdy CS, which city is best for CS training??? Plz suggest...!!!
22nd February 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. Am a bbm graduate final sem now. can u just help me out in telling which is the best option to do. CS or ICWAI, am totally cofused. which has better scope in present field. Am from commerce background. can u reply me back to my gmail id as early as possible. my id [email protected] will be waiting for ur early reply.
25th February 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Hey i wnt 2 ask c.s is better 4 grls or nt..??..wt abt d package of salary aftr bcm c.s?
29th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

im b.e now working in corporate. i have completed executive programme. can i get good package than in corporate.please suggest
4th March 2012, 03:14 PM
TrinityKiller

hello

First semester BBA Second semester BBA
Mathematics
Economics I
Accounting and Financial Analysis I
Law I
Sociology I
English I
Statistics I
Economics II
Accounting and Financial Analysis II
Law II
Company I
English I

good opportunities are everywhere
concentrate in your studies
put full efforts

bba has good openings

all the best
5th March 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i have passed cs executive first module so,can i join 15 months training?
7th March 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i has complete graduation i want do c s but i has no knowledge of about cs plz preffer me
17th March 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i m doing company sceretary course in hindi medium because i cant do in enlish but i know english is very essential. its helpful for me ? plz replay sir
17th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

SCOPE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

The scope of Company Secretary is very good.

As our economy is a growing economy and every year the number of companies multiple in numbers

and every company which are operate by boards,councils,associations,authorities, federations , or commissions appoints a Qualified company secretary.

It is necessary to appoint a company secretary for every such company.

That's why company secretary course is consider as very bright course for students.

Company Secretary ACQUIRE enough knowledge on in almost all the department of the

company/organization whether it is financial,legal or management matter of the company.

and

This course is consider as unbeatable if acquire with law degree.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification.
or
if you are graduate you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1, FOUNDATION

2, EXECUTIVE

3, PROFESSIONAL

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

Salary Package

Starting salary can be expected as 3/4 lakhs per annum.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Fax-(011)24626727
27th March 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have just passd my hs exam ,n if i do b.com with cs then ,will it give me good job or placement?
27th March 2012, 06:22 PM
darjee darshna

Lightbulb Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taruna bargla View Post
i just want to know that about career in company secretary course and salary package and eligibility criteria for cs
it is a right option for career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?