16th December 2010, 10:39 AM
taruna bargla

Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

i just want to know that about career in company secretary course and salary package and eligibility criteria for cs

23rd December 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

i hav completed cs final in june 2010 presently persuing ll.b. from MGS UNI.Bikaner and seeking for good training.plz help me
23rd December 2010, 08:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

Hello friend,
There is huge demand for CS because the number of successful candidates is less than required. According to sources, within ten years, 50,000 CS will be required in India. As a CS, you can either work with a company or you can practice independently.
A qualified CS can earn anything between Rs.25,000 to 50,000 in their initial stage.

The Company Secretary course is divided into three stages
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Graduates from any stream(except fine arts), can enroll directly for the executive Programme.

The last date of registration is 28th of February to appear in the examination conducted same year in the month of December and 31st of August for the examination conducted next year in the month of June.

For further information, please visit

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu
7th January 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

cs is mutch more better than ca cwa but to complete it u should have that passion ambition in ur self
9th January 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Training after executive programme
27th January 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the job prospect after completing only cs no LLB or anything
6th February 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

will i get a good job if i do b.com and cs ?
8th February 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is plain cs enough to get the post of company secretary in the company
13th February 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

after passing cs if i like to study icwai wil it help in increasing my demand
27th February 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

duration of the course cs,institutes of the same cource,date of the entrance exam of the course....
24th March 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

after passing cs foundation exam i will get a good job? how much salary i will get?
24th March 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

if i will passed in cs foundation exam i will get a good job? how much salary package?
1st April 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for commerce graduate Executive level
3rd April 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

should i join cs after completing llb
9th April 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the percentage required for commerce graduate Executive level
no such percentage is required. You must complete your graduation to appear for cs executive level exam. you must have to register yourself before 31st may,2011 to appear in module I. If, you register urself after may 2011 and before november,2011, you can appear for both module in june, 2012.
10th April 2011, 03:19 PM
akkilala
Member+

Hi dear, cs is mutch more better than ca cwa but to complete it u should have that passion ambition in ur self
thanks
24th April 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

company secretary having best and more better than C.A. as career. in the coming future demand of C.S. is more than C.A. in India. the good qualified c.s. will get very high package salary than others.
(C.S. L.L.B.) IS VERY BEST THAN C.A..
Now is c.a. is common and is scope is only to work in finance and accounts.
but c.s. is unique and different from all professionals....... in the coming future in India C.S. will be the NO. 1 profession that is sure.
all the companies in India can't work and earn without C.S.
25th April 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.COM CA,CS,MBA MY QUESTION IS WHAT'S MY DEMAND PERCENTAGE AND THE MAXMIUM SALARY BUT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE
28th April 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

it is compulsory for cs student to do articleship?
30th April 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

can anyone get a job after completing the executive programme in company secretary??
7th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my post graduation in commerce,now i,m cs(executive program module II) pursuing, can i get a better job on the basis of my present qualification?
8th May 2011, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Yes,definitely... if u choosing cs as an career... u hav to do articleship because without this u cannot get the degree of cs from the concern institute.... u will make satisfy with only marksheet of professional programme........

First of all, if u have done with your executive stage... u might be thinking of professional programme... getting a job with your executive programme is quite difficult task but if u done your professional stage (cs final).. u will surely get an job with an monthly salary of rs 16000-20000 of intial package.........
10th May 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresh graduate in arts.Can i eligible for cs.
12th May 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, now i am planing to do CS, but i dont have time to do articleship as i am already working in a MNC company, could you please let me know can i join to a company after completing my CS without articleship,, what would be the salary package if i join???? and also please telme if i do articleship, during my articleship how much salary can i get??

Looking ahead for your reply!!!!
17th May 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m a commerce graduate,i want to do cs, kindly tell me the formalities dat hv to b complied with after taking admission in cs executive level,if i take admission before 31st may ,wil i b able to appear in both module of dec2011 exam? Luking forward for the response
VISHAL
21st May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for company secretary? it is better than ca?
25th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

actually i am doing cs but number of persons are saying that it has not so much scope . so can i have the full detail of my querry?
25th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I js wana kne Z CS realy posses ny scope??I av heard dat demand 4 CS is limitd n wt cn b maximum package 4 CS with gud experince??n cn I go 4 MBA aftr CS?? Plzzz rep I realy nid it
26th May 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my base degree of B.COM, i have worh experiance of 4 years in MNC & now my package is 5L,i registered for CS.
Will i get a good package after my CS & is my current experiance gives any additional valve to my resume
I am looking CS as my further carrier.
27th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

IS DOING BCOM CS VL GIVE a good job after completing cs vidin 4year????????????????????plz rply as erly as possible.....................
28th May 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

thanxs dude. info was really helpful
29th May 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i compeleted my b com in 2010 and appeared for mba entrance but couldnt take admission due to financial problem i have registerd my self for cs executive and i m seekin to do job after doin cs executive ,takin xperience and then going for mba executive ,wat is better for me doin cs fully or goin to job after cs executive ,pls reply ,,,,waitin ......
29th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i compeleted my b com in 2010 and appeared for mba entrance but couldnt take admission due to financial problem i have registerd my self for cs executive and i m seekin to do job after doin cs executive ,takin xperience and then going for mba executive ,wat is better for me doin cs fully or goin to job after cs executive ,pls reply ,,,,waitin ......
3rd June 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i am a bba graduate... i am not able to decide wehther to go for mba or cs.......... there is lots of difference ion the fee structure of both the courses...... if i'll go for cs..will it help to provide a good platform to my career.....m very confused......
8th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
cs is mutch more better than ca cwa but to complete it u should have that passion ambition in ur self
hey can u tell me is cs is also better for boys...................
8th June 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

HEY PLZ ANYONE TELL WHAT TO DO BCUZ I M TOO CONFUSED THAT C.S IS BETTER FOR GIRLS ONLY........
IS IT CORRECT PLZ REPLY ANYONE PLZ....
I WANT TO DO C.S IS IT GUD??????????????
10th June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope in Company Secretary course? How much is the salary package offered and what is the Eligibility Criteria for CS?

Quote:
company secretary having best and more better than C.A. as career. in the coming future demand of C.S. is more than C.A. in India. the good qualified c.s. will get very high package salary than others.
(C.S. L.L.B.) IS VERY BEST THAN C.A..
Now is c.a. is common and is scope is only to work in finance and accounts.
but c.s. is unique and different from all professionals....... in the coming future in India C.S. will be the NO. 1 profession that is sure.
all the companies in India can't work and earn without C.S.
very good msge
17th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i have interested to do industrial practice with a company secretary can big companies offer to do practice in hyderabad please someone suggest me please
24th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

yes c.s are better for both girls and boys...i am also doin c.s i am in executive module 2 and in my class more than boys comparitive to girls...so,c.s is better option if you want your future is secured in among years
thanks
best of luck
28th June 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

WHO WILL OFFER US JOB AFTER CS
30th June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I have a big query that i have no guidence 4rm my parents bt i got an attitude of doing sumthing in life so just let me know sum best things and encouraging elements of cs so i do it with my dedication?
30th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from assam and i've just finished my graduation in zoology.my question is that can i registered for c.s?and what is the procedure?as i do not know anything about c.s so can you please tell me what is an articleship and what is the maximum salary after doing c.s. And in assam from where i can register myself for c.s?
1st July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can i get salary while traning of cs
2nd July 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am a fresh graduate in arts.Can i eligible for cs.
Yes, u r eligible for CS Executive Programme as all graduate except from Fine arts can do CS.
3rd July 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

namaste sir , i want to know that after complete my cs how much yearly package i will get. (anshuk,jaipur)
5th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that after complete my cs how much yearly package i will get.
shashank, agra
5th July 2011, 11:38 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi,
There is great scope for Company Secretary.Pass percentage is quite less compared to the market requirements of Company Secretaries.
The pay package depends on the nature of the company which may vary from 25-50 k a month.
The qualified Company Secretary can practice as an independent CS or can work in a company.
A person can get enrolled in ICSI institute after 10+2 in the foundation or else directly in the Intermediate course after graduation(Except fine arts graduates.).

Best Wishes...
11th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

can i doing cs after b.com
12th July 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

12th student of F.Y arts economics can apply for CS exam. what is the percentage require
14th July 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i' m in cs final n cumpletd my graduation eng(h) frm du .. planning to do llb.. plz guide frm where shud i do?? and do colg makes any diff???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?