28th January 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Game designing courses and colleges in India? Fees structure?

Sir/mam..
I am going to complete my 10th and i want to do diploma and bachelor course in game design...i want to know the top college of India for this course...and its fees structure..and also the career scope of it...my email id is ([email protected])..

Related Questions:
  1. Best Game designing institutes in Siliguri?
  2. Which are the courses like graphics and multimedia with affordable fee structure?
  3. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  4. How to proceed for game designing field? What are the basic courses for game designing?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  6. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Seats availability for MD MS courses in Maharashtra and India? fees structure for pri
  8. Which are the government colleges, universities for MPT courses in India? What is the admission norm, fee structure and scholarship criteria?
  9. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  11. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can we do fashion designing after passing 12th? Where are the colleges in India?
  13. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  14. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  15. Is it possible to do Game/Multimedia designing course from private institute like Arena? Are there any such courses with course duration of less than 15 months?
  16. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  17. How can I I become a game designer?
  18. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure
25th March 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 years diploma in information technology and now i want to start carrier in game designing then what type of course i need to study in game design?
19th July 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the full cost of diploma in mobile gaming development ,art and designing.
And duration.....how to join .....full description..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?