28th November 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do C.S. course after 12th? Procedureto apply, cost of application and duration of C.S. courses?

sir .
i am student of b.com &

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  2. Courses to become a Lecturer and duration of these courses? Annual cost of these course?
  3. Should I have to apply online for Thapar University M.Tech admission? Cost of application and duration of entrance exam?
  4. How to get application form of courses that I can apply after 12th?
  5. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  6. How can I apply for GRE? When I should apply? Cost of Application Form?
  7. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  8. Any short duration courses available for me while appearing for ATKT board exam?
  9. Any short duration course available for 12th student while preparing for ATKT exam?
  10. Online Diploma courses for Obs Gynaecology? Duration, cost and location of course?
  11. Eligibility to apply in CLAT for 12th Biology student? Cost of application form?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from Gauwhati University?
  13. Possibility to apply in Goa Common Entrance Test through online mode? Cost of application?
  14. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  15. Can a seafarer with Captail license pursue MBA in Shipping? What are the courses available and duration of the course?
  16. Information regarding Physical Therapy courses? Duration and Fee structure for these courses?
  17. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  18. How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application? -- [New]
12th March 2012, 09:12 AM
jobsick

Default Re: How to do C.S. course after 12th? Procedureto apply, cost of application and duration of C.S. courses?

After +2, you may enroll for the Foundation program which comprises of four papers. The foundation program is followed by executive program which comprises of six papers and the professional program comprises of eight papers.
The course, apart from these three programs, also includes various training program which must be completed to become a member of ICSI.

The course fee are as follows
Foundation program- Rs.3600
Executive program- Rs.7000
Professional program-Rs.7500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?