14th August 2011, 10:22 PM
RN007

Default Re: Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi?

friend You can go for various fields as you are a recent pass out from class 12th or going to be.

You can choose so many field like

You can go for Fashion Designing which is a very interesting field, i can suggest a good college :
Course - Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design
Raffles Millennium International,
Delhi/NCR, India

Also Marketing & Management Courses
Course - Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Marketing and Management Raffles Millennium International,
Delhi/NCR, India

Interior Designing is one with growing scope and bright future
Course - Advance Diploma in Interior Designing
Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT),
Delhi/NCR, India

You can also go for Animation Courses
Course - Animation Standard
Animation & Digital Media Education Center (ADMEC),
Delhi/NCR, India

There are also other courses and limitless possibilities, now its your choice to which courses you go for.
okay.
14th August 2011, 10:24 PM
RN007

Default Re: Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi?

friend You can go for various fields as you are a recent pass out from class 12th or going to be.

You can choose so many field like

You can go for Fashion Designing which is a very interesting field, i can suggest a good college :
Course - Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design
Raffles Millennium International,
Delhi/NCR, India

Also Marketing & Management Courses
Course - Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Marketing and Management Raffles Millennium International,
Delhi/NCR, India

Interior Designing is one with growing scope and bright future
Course - Advance Diploma in Interior Designing
Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT),
Delhi/NCR, India

You can also go for Animation Courses
Course - Animation Standard
Animation & Digital Media Education Center (ADMEC),
Delhi/NCR, India

There are also other courses and limitless possibilities, now its your choice to which courses you go for.
okay.
18th August 2011, 11:11 AM
Lyk23

Smile Re: Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi?

For your kind information , these courses are available in every Arts college in Delhi .so you can choose which college you want.After 12th in commerce,These are the best courses available for you:

B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
B.S.C
B.C.A ( Bachelor of Computer Application)
Hotel Management
B.Com(Accounting Finance)
B.Com(Banking & Insurance)
B.Com(Financial Accounting)
B.B.M ( Bank Management)
B.M.S
Advertising
Multimedia & Animation Course
ICWA
CA ( Chartered Accountant)
CS

good luck!
3rd September 2011, 11:51 AM

hi iam sachin sir meine arts stream se 12th ki hai kya mei arcitecture ka course kar sakta ho par mei job bhi karta hun or agey bhi job karna chahta hun please reply me
17th September 2011, 02:30 AM

am in 12th std n i want to knw dat wich r the best colleges for architect (interior design) in mumbai,n hw much percentage i should score in 12th so dat i cn get admision in gud college??
Plz rly fast......
31st December 2011, 11:55 PM
Ravikanth2027

the following are the best course after 12th stands of arts
B.com -> computers,general,accounts,finces etc
B.A -> computers ,general
B.B.A
B.B.M
B.B.C
2nd January 2012, 12:47 AM

Hi.. Plz help
After 12th in arts stream which course is best to do in Chennai.
11th January 2012, 06:23 PM

can i do LLB after BA (Hons.) Pol. Sci.?
17th January 2012, 11:05 AM
gotam singh gujjar

dis year my 12 will b complete so what should i do for d jbt
1st March 2012, 12:33 AM
edward1989

Their are many courses :

1. Hotel Management
2. Hospitality Management
3. Interior Designer
4. Air hostess
5. Dress Designer
6. Photography
7. Law Degree
8. Multimedia & gaming
9. Journalism
10. Jewellery Designer
8th March 2012, 03:54 PM

I have done my 12th with arts,
but i wnt go for computer field,
is this possible..?
And i wnt participate in CAT entrance exam..pls rply in my email or ph,ph-8305170317 & id is [email protected] help me....
8th March 2012, 09:55 PM
vikasjha39

Hi! I am studying in 12th of art stream. I have subject are: english, Hindi, economics, geography, pol.science. I want to know that 'which courses better for me. Where is locatition in delhi.
HI!
After passing 12th with arts stream you have many option like:-
> N.D.A
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> L.L.B
> B.A
> B.FASHION
> B.A ANIMATION
etc

GOOD LUCK!
18th March 2012, 07:59 PM

wht i do after 12 in arts steam? My life is that tym ? Marks pls guys tel me?
29th March 2012, 01:49 PM

I want to become a air hostess so tell me that what subjects can i choose in class 11th.
6th April 2012, 12:29 PM

career course other than CA?
29th April 2012, 03:26 PM

Hi, i want to know that minimum percentage required for jbt course speacially in delhi university
24th May 2012, 05:11 PM

hi i am a science student but i want to go for arts . can i apply in st.stephen?
6th June 2012, 06:57 PM

Hi, i m Rima & i have pass my 12th from arts stream with 41.2% i got 48 in eng, 42 in altE, 40 in edu, 41 in pol.sc., 35 in logic. Pls suggest me what course is good for me & where i may get addmsn? If u can send my ans at my no. 8822214450. Pls ans soon m waiting! Pls rply
7th June 2012, 11:15 PM

sir mane 12th art se with 68% pass ki he me ye janna chata hu ki aage kya krna chiea ? By jitender sheoran
18th July 2012, 11:51 AM
johan mishra

hello frnd

There are lots of Good course for Arts Stream Students which is given below with their address:

1) Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design ,Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR

2)Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing , Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT), Delhi/NCR

3)Advance Diploma in Interior Designing , Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT), Delhi/NCR

4)Anchoring -C.I.N.E.M.A (Cosmic Institution of Neo Entertainment, Media & Arts) , Delhi/NCR

4)Animation Master -Animation & Digital Media Education Center (ADMEC), Delhi/NCR

5)Animation Standard - Animation & Digital Media Education Center (ADMEC), Delhi/NCR
20th July 2012, 07:46 PM
guri kaur

Hi..!!!

-->following are the courses that you can go for:-

-->bba

-->bca

-->llb

-->hotel management

-->hospital management

-->ba

-->interior designing

-->air hostess

-->ba(hons)philosphy

-->ba(hons)economics

-->ba(hons)psycology

-->agriculture course

all the best....
2nd December 2012, 01:59 PM

Me b.a geography(h) kr rhi hu or me sat me computer course bhi krna chati hu so how's course best for me pls rply ....
13th December 2012, 03:28 PM
mk.gohel

Thumbs up Re: Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi?

Hi! I am studying in 12th of art stream. I have subject are: english, Hindi, economics, geography, pol.science. I want to know that 'which courses better for me. Where is locatition in delhi.

Hotel Management

list of courses

Accounting Finance

Banking & Insurance

Financial Accounting

Bachelor of Business Administration

Bachelor of Computer Application

Bank Management
15th December 2012, 01:45 PM
Vishal_13

courses after 12th standard with Arts stream

*CS
*CA
*LLb
*CWA
*Anchoring
*Air Hostess
*B.Com. (Computers)
*B.A (Political Science)
*Acting for Film & Television
*Exams conducted by banks
*B.A (Hospitality Management)
*B.Com. Corporate Secretaryship etc.
*Bachelor of Business Administration
*Diploma and Degree in Graphic Design
*B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
*B.A. (Hons.) in Retail Management with Marketing
*B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA)
*Diploma and Degree in Jewellery Design
*Diploma in 3D Animation- Expert
*Diploma in Game Art, Pre-Production and Game Design
*Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing and Management
*Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism

19th February 2013, 12:02 PM

hi my name is preeti and i want to know which course is best for me in arts if i choose beautition course so u tell me about the detail of this course
7th March 2013, 08:33 AM

sir Iam a student of arts and my subjects are history pol science sociology english can I apply B.com with computer application give me good advise
20th April 2013, 12:57 PM

hello,sir i'm preeti ,maine art site se 12th kiya hai main air hostess ka course karna chahti hu meri english bohot achi nahi hAI please help me sir?
23rd May 2013, 02:21 AM

Hii i am finding a best course in delhi.. I did my 12th exam by art stream eng,eco,pol.sci,englidh,history,sociology and hindi
23rd May 2013, 04:32 PM
mxsiva4u

Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream

3rd December 2013, 11:40 PM

hi i m sunita. I m studing in 11th class. I want to get success in my life.I want to choose better way for my success.so i want to ask you which course/study is better for me and my life.please reply me.
9th January 2014, 10:56 PM

My name is Roshni kumari.I have done graduation in arts.My subjects were english,education,social science.I have done computer teacher's training course from Kerala computer saksharatha mission(govt.of kerala reg no p-1157/2000)Cochin,Kerala india.and obtained grade 'A'.KINDLY suggest me where should I apply to get suitable job.My E-mail address is [email protected]
27th January 2014, 08:12 PM

Hii, I am studying in 12th class,&my stream is arts,&my subjects are bengali, English, history, pol.science, nutrition, &home manajement, can you tell me which course or job is better for me? In kolkata
29th January 2014, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by G-rocks View Post
Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream in delhi are listed below.

*)Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design ,Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR

*)Advance Diploma in Interior Designing , Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT), Delhi

*)Animation Master -Animation & Digital Media Education Center (ADMEC), Delhi

*)B.A. in Mass Communication (BMC) -International Media Institute (IMI) , Delhi

*)B.Arch School of Planning and Architecture , Delhi
INFO FOR Advertising & PR and Journalism & Mass Comm ASPIRANTS 2014
=========================================
Students appearing for IIMC, Xaviers, symbiosis, Manipal, ACJ, Jamia mass comm,MICA, YMCA, DU , Sophia polytechnic, Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Apeejay and other media institutes/colleges must read these recommended book/guides

1.Media Hive's Advertising & PR Entrance Exam Guide (Rs 150; PDF format)

2. Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam Guide (Rs 150; PDF format)

3.Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (Discounted price: rS 126; free home delivery)
Order at [email protected] (09891038913) OR visit
www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

AVAILABLE ONLY AT MEDIAHIVE.CO.IN
16th July 2014, 04:19 PM

i am pass 2 in 2009 (u.p bord) with Art stream wath can i donow
my email id -: [email protected]
Contact no : (8765219301)
15th August 2014, 05:36 PM

hello
i am jyoti
from delhi, india
I am studying in 12th of art stream. I have the following subjects:-
1.) english,
2.) economics,
3.)geography,
4.)informatics practices,
5.)physical education.
I want to know that 'which courses better for me.from Where should i do that course....?????
plz help me out.....!!!!!
23rd April 2015, 02:14 PM

I have passed 12th from art side please suggwst the suitable comuter course
17th May 2015, 01:04 PM

Sir, what are the other two subjects offered at DU besides english literature and general english?
18th May 2015, 02:37 PM
charitchaitra

There are lots of Good course for Arts Stream Students which is given below with their address:

1) Advance Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design ,Raffles Millennium International, Delhi/NCR

2)Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing , Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT), Delhi/NCR

3)Advance Diploma in Interior Designing , Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology (DIFT), Delhi/NCR

4)Anchoring -C.I.N.E.M.A (Cosmic Institution of Neo Entertainment, Media & Arts) , Delhi/NCR

4)Animation Master -Animation & Digital Media Education Center (ADMEC), Delhi/NCR

5)Animation Standard - Animation & Digital Media Education Center (ADMEC), Delhi/NCR

6)B. A. Programme with Functional Hindi - Miranda House, Delhi/NCR
20th October 2017, 09:50 PM

Hello sir I passed 12th class in arts steam and i get 76 Percent and i want to do NBT course how can i do in Du Please tell me