1st July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA after opting for Hindi in Class 11? Career options other than CA?

i have opted for commerce with hindi in class 11 can i do ca and if not ca then what can i do plzzzzzzz hellp me

snigdha aarwal

8th August 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CA after opting for Hindi in Class 11? Career options other than CA?

what are the fundemental work done for M B A or CA after studying commerce hindi ?
8th August 2011, 05:31 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Can I do CA after opting for Hindi in Class 11? Career options other than CA?

hello sidhrath
plz say me what ur percentile rank in 10th ! if ur percentle rank 85++ u Doing C.a.

it"s possible
8th August 2011, 05:36 PM
malek basit

dear frnds
i m some best tips .
Best Commerce Courses after 12th for Commerce Students, 10+2 std, standard in Commerce Stream section. What to do ????
This is the biggest question in 12th class/ hsc students mind today. There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc. Here you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th std commerce and courses after 10+2 for commerce students, graduation courses, diploma and degree commerce courses in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, India. se
as u choice....
8th August 2011, 07:04 PM
sg1991

Definitely you can do C. A. In fact students of any stream can do C. A. whether it is PCM or Commerce or Arts. It does not matter which subjects you study in 11th and 12th. For becoming C. A. you have to give CA-CPT test after giving 12th board exam. It is an entrance exam for CA course. After this you can enroll for IPCC. Study according to the syllabus of CPT.

Other than CA, you can do B. Com., BBA, BCA etc. You can also give bank exams.
8th August 2011, 07:47 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear Friend,
Yes,you can do this but if your percentage of marks above 85% than it will be possible.

Thanks!
8th August 2011, 09:12 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have opted for commerce with hindi in class 11 can i do ca and if not ca then what can i do plzzzzzzz hellp me

snigdha aarwal

Yes your are eligible of the ca course . ca is the professional course . there is good job opportunity for ca candidates in public sectors as well as private sectors . Basically every commerce student as well as science student are apply for ca course .

Best Way to Complete the CA ( Charted Accountant ) Course :

After finishing 12th you can apply for the under graduation { ie : B.com (Bachelor of Commerce ) , B.B.A ( Bachelor of Business Administration ), B.B.M ( Bachelor of Bank Management ) apply for any one of the course as you like . Because CA course is related to this courses . You should absorb each and every subject in the course . After finishing under graduation course you can directly apply for the intermediate exam . and you should take private coaching classes in evening for ca course . You finished any one the computer course in reputed institute . and then apply for the C.A course you definitely complete your with good knowledge .

In below I explain the details of ca course please read it .

Eligibility of CA Course :

The candidate should be qualified in 12th with good percentage of marks in any stream ( ie : science or maths ) from recognized board .

note : any stream candidate may apply of the course there is no preference of any stream .

Examination Details
:

The candidate should face there namely foundation exam , intermediate exam and final exam . If the candidate qualified in under graduation then he/she directly apply for the intermediate exam . The examination of ca held two time in year in May and November the candidate must be registered one month before the examination . The duration of the ca course is two years including practical training . after the the final examination the candidates are send for training in companies .

subjects for the C.A Course :

Auditing
Company law
Accountancy
Cost accountancy
Taxation
Investigation
financial accounting
16th December 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING HINDI HONOURS . NOW I WANT TO DO C.A. SO PLZZZ SUGGEST ME how can i do this course.
18th December 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i have opted hindi in ciass11,which is better for me ca or cs
20th December 2012, 06:38 PM
shilpa vyas

yes you can do ca after opting in hindi ,you can do the coaching of ca . many ca coaching institutes are also in jaipur.you can do your coaching from any other place also,but it require very hard work and there is no matter of english you can do in hindi also but it require hard work and you should improve your english also.other than ca you can also appear in mba ,you have to give the mat and cat exam for this .
30th December 2012, 07:42 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

Yes you are definitely eligible to do CA ..........its not a problem........

ALL THE BEST..............
18th June 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Maths is important for ca?
20th April 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hii i m student of class 11 th .
And i got 60 percentage in 10 th class
So i m not deside what stream is bst
For me...
Plz solve my problem
10th June 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 11th ,not good in maths & i've taken commerse with hindi so plz suggest me best courses & job oppurneties after 12th class.
18th June 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11th
and i got 70 percentage in class 10th
and i had taken commerce with hindi.
so plz suggest me best courses and jod opportunities after 12th class.
18th June 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11th
and i got 70 percentage in class 10th
and i had taken commerce with hindi.
so plz suggest me best courses and jod opportunities after 12th class.
23rd May 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

In entrance exam's of C.A and banking is their any role of maths of 11th and 12 th or with hindi as a subject. In 11 th and 12 th do we face any problem further for job??
8th April 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class B.com and i get 60%marks in 12TH class . Please suggest me , how can i get the job of ca but my english is weak.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?