5th August 2013, 11:33 PM
mapinja

Default Re: Previous year papers for PGT(Computer Science) in KVS for both prelims and mains?

pls send me previous years pgt computer science question papers on [email protected].

5th August 2013, 11:53 PM
mapinja

Default Re: Previous year papers for PGT(Computer Science) in KVS for both prelims and mains?

pls send me previous years pgt computer science question papers on [email protected].

11th August 2013, 03:34 PM

i have applied for kvs pgt computer science. plz provide me perevious papers to [email protected]
12th August 2013, 04:26 PM
bishtneha

i have applied for kvs pgt computer science. plz provide me perevious papers for prelims and mains to [email protected]
14th August 2013, 09:28 PM

Re: Previous year papers for PGT(Computer Science) in KVS for both prelims and mains?

hello sir/madam

I have applied for pgt(computer science) in kvs.can you please send me previous year question papers for both preliminary and main.
my emailId is: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-papers-pgt-computer-science-kvs-both-prelims-mains-78293.html#ixzz2bxJSBGF4
14th August 2013, 09:29 PM

Re: Previous year papers for PGT(Computer Science) in KVS for both prelims and mains?

hello sir/madam

I have applied for pgt(computer science) in kvs.can you please send me previous year question papers for both preliminary and main.
my emailId is: [email protected]
15th August 2013, 04:47 PM

please send me previous question papaer pattern for computer science

18th August 2013, 04:59 PM

Hello Sir/Medam
I have applied pgt(computer science) plz send me previous question papers solved and unsoled.........,,,
this is my email id-
19th August 2013, 04:48 PM

PLS COULD U SEND KVS Teachers PGT: Computer Science Recruitment Exam Guide TO [email protected],[email protected]
31st August 2013, 12:53 PM

i have applied for kvs pgt computer science. plz provide me perevious papers for prelims and mains to [email protected]
7th September 2013, 07:26 PM

plzzz send me PGT comuter Science paper .... plzz send it to my gmail account :- [email protected]
plzz guysss if you have plzzzz send it to me... its a humble request.
22nd September 2013, 07:36 PM

sir i have filled the foam for pgt(computer Science).kindly send me the previous year question paper at sharee.nair01@g
mail.com
23rd September 2013, 02:36 PM

plz provide Previous year papers/sample papers for PGT(Computer Science) in KVS for both prelims and mains.

my id [email protected]
26th September 2013, 07:55 PM

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-papers-pgt-computer-science-kvs-both-prelims-mains-78293.html#ixzz2g0MlVgpc
27th September 2013, 02:31 PM
amitatharv

2nd October 2013, 08:31 PM

plz send me the previous 10 year Computer science paper my email id is:[email protected]
3rd October 2013, 01:16 AM
Salman9411842012

Arrow Re: Previous year papers for PGT(Computer Science) in KVS for both prelims and mains?

Sir, Kindly send me Previous Year Question Papers for PGT(Computer Science) of KVS?
my emailID is [email protected]
4th October 2013, 03:44 PM

hello sir/madam
I have applied for PGT(computer science) in KVS.So plz send me solved & unsolved question papers for preliminary and main
my email id is
4th October 2013, 04:53 PM

sir/madam,
pls provide me perivous papers for pgt computer science both for prelims & main to [email protected]
9th October 2013, 04:15 PM

hello sir/madam

please send me previous year question papers for both preliminary and mains of KVS (PGT computer science) exam.

my email id is
27th October 2013, 06:10 PM
mithiverma14

plz provide Previous year papers/sample papers for PGT(Computer Science) in KVS for both prelims and mains?

sir , tell me when pgt computer science vacancy published my id [email protected]
31st October 2013, 02:27 PM

Please Give Me Previous Year Question Paper In my kmail ID
wHICH Is :=
9th November 2013, 04:02 PM

i have applied for kvs pgt computer science for d first time..... plz send me solved & unsolved question papers for preliminary and main as soon as possible..plzzz
my email id:- [email protected]
17th November 2013, 01:17 AM

[QUOTE=parvathynikhil;344448]hello sir/madam

parvathy
26th November 2013, 12:42 PM

i want the syllabus for kvs paper -1 for PGT exam
plz send on my id [email protected]
26th November 2013, 12:42 PM

i want the syllabus for kvs paper -1 for PGT exam
plz send on my id [email protected]
26th November 2013, 07:37 PM

i am mohanapriya m
i hv applied for KVS pgt(computer science)
i am worried abt the part 1 hindi exam, i studied hindi before 6 years and i dont know wat type of questions dey will ask so kindly help me .
pls help me and send ur suggestion to [email protected] pls pls sir

thank u
27th November 2013, 08:07 PM

sir , i have applied for kvs pgt computer science. plz provide me previous papers for prelims and mains to [email protected]
28th November 2013, 02:07 PM

i m preparing for kvs computer science pgt computer science.please send me previous year question paper.

DeepakGupta
28th November 2013, 02:11 PM

i m preparing for kvs computer science pgt computer science.please send me previous year question paper.

DeepakGupta
30th November 2013, 07:49 PM

hello sir/madam
I have applied for pgt(computer science) in kvs.So plz send me solved & unsolved 10 years question papers for preliminary and main
my email id is

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-papers-pgt-computer-science-kvs-both-prelims-mains-78293.html#ixzz2m8eYtyFp
2nd December 2013, 11:06 AM

hello sir/madam

sakshi
2nd December 2013, 10:44 PM

hello sir/madam

I have applied for pgt(computer science) in kvs.can you please send me previous year question papers for main.

my email id is

thank u..
5th December 2013, 03:40 PM

Hello Sir/ Ma'am
Can you please send me the sample paper for kvs pgt computer science at id [email protected]
6th December 2013, 11:19 AM

Dear/sir i have applied for PGT-computer science in KVS.Please provide me pre. and main papers .
my mail [email protected]
6th December 2013, 12:12 PM
latheeshgeorge

pls send me previous year paper for PGT(computer science) at my id
8th December 2013, 11:32 AM

I have applied for PGT COMP Sc, so please help me by sending previous year question papers(pre and mains both) to my email id [email protected]

9th December 2013, 09:33 PM

plz send previous year solved question paper of computer science for pgt
7th June 2015, 11:52 PM

hello, sir/madam i filled kvs PGT computer science form fill karte time agar hum hindi language select karte hai to keya both paper hindi me ayega ya subjective(computer science ka) english me rahega ya both language me.
please tell me
my id is [email protected]
11th June 2015, 08:13 PM

I have applied for kvs pgt computer science. plz provide me previous years sample papers for the same.
Thanks and Regards
Akanksha
Mail ID-mnpakanksha@Gmail. Com
17th June 2015, 04:50 PM

hello sir/madam

my emailId is:
13th July 2015, 09:44 PM

Hello sir.. please send me previous paper of PGT computer science and my email id is [email protected]
Sonam
14th July 2015, 04:48 PM
manoj kumar swami

sir, i want kvs pgt computer science main & prelims old solved question papers .
plz provide on my mail id [email protected]
24th July 2015, 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=parvathynikhil;344448]hello sir/madam