25th May 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota?

Please tell me which is the best coaching center in kota, and what is the fee sturkcher of it?
Please tell me the top10 coaching center in kota also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?
  3. Details about the fee structure for admission in Bansal coaching center kota for IIT
  4. What is the fees of 2 years course of IIT JEE in Pathfinder?
  5. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  6. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  7. Centre for preparing for IAS exam in Kalyan?
  8. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  9. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  10. Can coaching classes for ISAT be taken after 10th or 11th? Which are the coaching centers and what is their fee structure?
  11. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  12. Which is the best Institute to prepare for IIT-JEE after completion of 12th Class?
  13. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which are best coaching centers for preparing for MBA entrance exam?
  15. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  16. List of top Coaching Centers in Mysore to prepare for IAS Exam?
  17. What is the fee structure for IAS coaching? Best coaching centers in Chandigarh
  18. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
25th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota?

best pre medical coching institute in kota, what is fee structure
26th June 2012, 08:44 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
best pre medical coching institute in kota, what is fee structure

hello!!

list of top coaching Institutes in India for Medical preparation
  • Akash Institute
  • Sahil Study Circle
  • Career Forum
  • Kota Study Circle
  • Win Entrance
  • Meditech
  • SDK Technologies
list of top coaching Institutes in KOTA
  • Allen Career Institute
  • Career Point
  • Kota Study Circle Preparation

fee structure
there are a lot of schemes for studying in these institutes . they have many programs like---------

----regular classroom program of 2 year.
----extended classroom program of 1 year.
----for droppers they have different fees structure
----for distance learning programs..

hence there are a lot of institutes in kota itself hence fee structure for different institutes for different programs would be different...

But yes,the approximate fees for a single year is 80 k-90k in kota....in delhi in institutes like aakash it is approximate about 60k..

Hope this helped...........

with regards
roknits
26th June 2012, 01:38 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
Well, you didn't tell about in which course you are interested,and for what course you want to know about coaching .
So first tell me in which course you are interested and want to get knowledge.Then i can give better suggestions to you.
26th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..
Kota is known for its coaching classes for preparation of various competitive exams specially for engineering and medical.
A lot of students opt for going to Kota for their preparation and many of them do very well.
There are many coaching centres in Kota along with many tuition centres also.
Among all of them,Bansal Classes and Resonance is considered best for engineering preparation.
I am listing the top 10 coaching centres in Kota below:-
1.Bansal Classes,Kota.
2.Resonance,Kota.
3.Career Point,Kota.
4.Allen.
5.Rao IIT.
6.Vibrant.
7.Narayana.
8.FIIT-JEE.
9.Brilliant.
10.Aakash Institute.
The fee structure in all these institutes differs.It is around 1.25 lakhs for 2 years preparation and around 70,000 for one year.
So,if you have decided to go to Kota only,then before taking admission in any admission,consult with its students about preparation pattern.
Along with coaching,do self study a lot because coaching alone won't help you in any manner.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
With regards-
Vikas.
17th July 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I think fee structure of coaching centre is very high but why?
31st July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

bansal iit kota fee structure
3rd August 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

best coching centr at kota for 1yr medical coching ?what z d fee structure?plz tell me
6th November 2012, 11:20 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Top IIT-JEE / AIEEE / Engineering Coaching Institutes in Kota
  1. Bansal Classes
  2. Resonance
  3. Career Point
  4. Allen Career Institute
  5. ABLES Education
  6. Insight
  7. KLiit JeeAcademy
  8. Motion IIT-JEE
  9. Rao IIT Academy
  10. Vibrant Academy
10th November 2012, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that the examination pattern of AFMC pune pls help me
10th November 2012, 06:08 PM
Realstarsajjad

Thumbs up Re: Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
best coching centr at kota for 1yr medical coching ?what z d fee structure?plz tell me
Hello,
For one yer medical entrance-exam coaching, you can select -
1.Akash Institute.
2. FIITJEE.
3. Bansal Academy

All of this coaching centers are good for medical entrance exam preparation.
The course fees for one year nearly 75,000/-
14th November 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir top colleges for medical preparation for two year program and give gee structure for it?I hope for your soon reply?
17th November 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

how does the teachers studies the courses to students
18th November 2012, 05:02 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Best coaching center in Kota & List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota============

1.motion iit-jee
2.bansal classes
3.vibrant academy
4.resonance
5.rao-iit
6.brilliant tutorials
7.career point
8.fiit-jee
9.insight
10.ables education
11.akash institute
12.allen
13.narayana

the fee structure in this institute are===============

1.in all this institute fees are 1.25 lakhs per 2 year & one year course fee amount is 75000

all the best*************

best of luck____________
21st November 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

we wish to open an institute 4 engineering and medical entrance please forward the details of the franchise structure of a few such institute.

Regards
Madan Joshi
Tezpur. Assam
[email protected]
24th November 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching institute to crack AIIMS?
30th November 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any coaching centre with full time coaching with food and accomadation for the students who have completed 2 in kota
1st December 2012, 12:36 AM
nvihar

HI,

These are some Best coaching center in Kota--------------

1.motion iit-jee
2.bansal classes
3.vibrant academy
4.resonance
5.rao-iit
6.brilliant tutorials
7.career point
8.fiit-jee
9.insight

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
9th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure in v.m.c for one year programe?
13th January 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by artigoyal52 View Post
Hi dear,
Well, you didn't tell about in which course you are interested,and for what course you want to know about coaching .
So first tell me in which course you are interested and want to get knowledge.Then i can give better suggestions to you.
HELLO i need to get information about , after 12th what are the options for IAS
24th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the best coaching institute in kota for NEET preparation in a year n all details about the fee structure.
25th January 2013, 12:00 AM
ipmishra
Member+

Hello

Keeping in view the track record BANSAL Classes would be the best one.

Below is the list of top 10 coaching institutes in Kota:

1.Bansal Classes,Kota.
2.Resonance,Kota.
3.Career Point,Kota.
4.Allen.
5.Rao IIT.
6.Vibrant.
7.Narayana.
8.FIIT-JEE.
9.Brilliant.
10.Aakash Institute.

These institutes have different programs like one year classroom program or two year classroom program so the fees varies accordingly.
But we can safely approximate that the fees would come around between RS.70,000 to RS.80,000 p.a.
All the best.
31st January 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by artigoyal52 View Post
Hi dear,
Well I am interested in coaching for IIT/JEE AIEEE so kindly guide me with the best suitable institutes with expected fee structer. Presently I am in 10th standard.
3rd February 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

which insutitues is better motioniit jee or bansal
3rd February 2013, 07:04 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Lightbulb Re: Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota?

HELLO FRIEND ,

LIST OF TOP 10 COACHING CENTERS IN KOTA ARE :-

1} CORE ACADEMY.

2} ABLES EDUCATIONS.

3} ALLEN CENTER INSTITUTE.

4} BANSAL CLASSES PVT LTD.

5} CAREER LAUNCHER.

6} CAREER POINT.

7} DASWANI CLASSES LTD.

8} EKLAVYA ACADEMY .

9} T.I.M.E.

10) VIBRANT ACADEMY PVT LTD.

ALL THE BEST ..!!
3rd February 2013, 08:28 PM
sumitjs

when you base and concept is clear then kota is best for coaching top 10 coachin in kota for iit preparation is 1. RESONANCE
2. vibrant
3. carrier
4. bansal
but i want to share one thing is that coaching is best for only when when you knowledge of previous class is good and dont waste money of your father when you think i can do it then you will go for iit preparation in kota.
thank you my friend
laborious is the key of sucess in life
9th February 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission at bansal classes kota ? is there any entrance exam for admission ?
10th February 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

which is the best school for 2 in kota?does it have boarding facility?
5th March 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I don't to crack iit we need ko

ta .there are many coaching centre other than kota.
do u agree with me or not ....................
THANKS
13th March 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What is best coaching centre of kota for prepration for iit-jee after 10th class
17th March 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

please, tell me about admission notifications for resonance jee classes.
22nd March 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

please tell me best coching center in cota for ias and fee
3rd April 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

how to take franchise of these institutes and what is the investment for this institutes
18th April 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

coching ki fis kya hai
18th April 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

medical collage/coaching for girl
19th April 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I would like to know the following points as detailed below:
1. The best institute for medical entrance exam for all Medical colleges like (JIPMER, AIIMS, CMC Vellore, COMEDK, AFMU) also others if i have missed
2. Do we have a Hostel for girls only? Is it safe and secure?
3. If possible there complete details like Name, address, Telephone & Cell Phone numbers.
4. Total fees structure and for the HOSTEL also with respect to each institute.
5. My daughter has completed her 12th now and i would like to go for a one year course.

my mail id: [email protected]
2nd May 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

allen coatching 1 years fees detail
5th May 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

fees of Bansal classes incl boarding lodging for 2 yr course in Kota for iit coaching
11th May 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

does RESONANCE teaches both for iit-jee and 10 2
13th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute for medical in kota...plz...reply...
14th May 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that bansal classes also provide school and hostel facility
29th May 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

What is da admission procedure in allens and carrer point for NEET preparation...do they conduct their own entrance exams?If yes, kindly acquaint me with the dates (for 1 yr classroom programme)
29th May 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is best for 1 year engineering preparation...Bansal, Vibrant, or Resonance?
29th May 2013, 06:55 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

::::::List of Best Coaching Centers in Kota ::::::

Bansal Classes

Vibrant Academy

Rao IIT Academy

Motion IIT - JEE

KLiit Jee Academy

Resonance

Career Point

Allen Career Institute

ABLES Education

Insight

Core Academy

Career Launcher

Eklavya Academy
1st June 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any hostal facility in kota
4th June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Is their any new Institute for coaching of engineering entrance at Kota called Solution
6th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

east and west allen is the best
9th June 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching center in kota for medical, and its fee structure?
10th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

when we have to do jee main coacing...after 10th or after 12th...please suggest me
5th July 2013, 07:14 PM
sonam.091039

there are a lot of coaching centers in Kota. Its very difficult for one to decide which one to choose. here is a list of some top coaching centers in kota:
1. Allen
2. bansal
3. carrer point
4. FIITJEE
5. Motion IIT
6. Vibrant Academy
and many more For more details you can visit the top coaching of http://blog.oureducation.in engineering section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?