5th May 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Agriculture Economics of ARS/NET of last 10 years

Please provide me last 5 years ARS main agricultural economics question papers. mail id: [email protected]
29th August 2018, 01:30 PM
b.sharma

Default Re: Solved question papers of Agriculture Economics of ARS/NET of last 10 years

Dear concern, Please provide me the last 10 years ASRB NET solved question papers of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management. Anticipating an early response.
E- Mail: [email protected]
29th October 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years
My email id: [email protected]
7th November 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send mail last 10 years ars net agricultural economics question paper with solved answers..
Email id- [email protected]
15th November 2018, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir i have need last 10 years of ICAR agricultural economics net solved question papers. Please send me sir as soon as. Thankyou.

Mail id:[email protected]
19th December 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam. If anyone of you have any sample paper of previous year paper of agricultural economics. Please send. My gmail: [email protected]
21st December 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send the solved question paper of agril. economics of ars/net(pre.) last 10 years to mail [email protected]
6th February 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir send the last 10 years question papers of agricultural economics to this email
[email protected]
Thank you
18th February 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send solved previous 10 years question papers of agricultural economics ICAR NET.
My Email id is [email protected]

Thank you sir.
19th April 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please send solved questions paper of ARS NET of agricultural economics...
[email protected]
6th October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly provide me the solved previous years question papers of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET. My mail I'd : [email protected]
7th October 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly send solved previous 10 years question papers of agri econ ICAR NET.
My e mail id is [email protected]
Thank you sir.[/QUOTE]
6th December 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Agriculture economics net question papers plz send or upload
23rd December 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Please send mail last 10 years icar net agricultural economics question paper with solved answers.
Mail id- [email protected]
31st December 2019, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

please send previous year question papers of agricultural economics at mail [email protected]
31st December 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir send the last 10 years question papers of agricultural economics to this email
[email protected]
Thank you
4th January 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years

my email.id: [email protected]
25th January 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i need last 10 years ICAR Agricultural Economics NET solved question papers. kindly send me sir, thank you
E mail Id: [email protected]
25th January 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Please send mail last 10 years ICAR net agricultural economics question paper with solved answers
Email Id: [email protected]
1st February 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I need last years ARS net agricultural economics (47 code no.) question papers with solved as much you possible, send me on
[email protected]
Please...
Thank you.
29th March 2020, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I need previous question papers of net ars from subject Agricultural economics...
Please send me previous 10 year solved question papers. My mail id is bhatsayam042011@gmail
7th February 2021, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Please send mail last 10 years ars net agricultural economics question paper with solved answers
Email:[email protected]
7th February 2021, 05:53 PM
Ramdinmawia

Please Sir im.gonna prepare for Net exam in this subject can u please send the previos yr q with solved answers
1st May 2021, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Please send a mail for the last 10 years of ars net agricultural economics question paper with solved answers.

mail id:- [email protected]
1st May 2021, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Please send mail last 10 years ars net agricultural economics question paper with solved answers

mail id:- [email protected]
3rd March 2022, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous year ars net question papers of agricultural economics to my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?