10th November 2012, 08:47 PM
Rakesh Kumar Roshan

Solved question papers of Agriculture Economics of ARS/NET of last 10 years

dear sir,
please send the solved question paper of agril. economics of ars/net(pre.) last 10 years.
thanking you,

21st January 2013, 07:37 PM
kalpeshagri

Default Re: Solved question papers of Agriculture Economics of ARS/NET of last 10 years

Sir,
Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years.
[email protected]
kalpesh kumar
3rd August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Agriculture Economics of ARS/NET of last 10 years

Sir,
Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years.
my email id: [email protected]
28th October 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years

my email.id:[email protected]
25th February 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

my email.- [email protected]
26th March 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Please send the solved previous question paper of
Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years.
my email.- [email protected]
28th February 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
RAJKUMAR EMAIL.ID. [email protected]
6th March 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send the solved previous question
paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET
last 5 years.
my email ID: [email protected]
Thank u...
26th March 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Please send the solved question paper of agriculture economics... of previous 10 years. as soon as possible..
On my email Id chetanthombre 358@gmail. com
20th July 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
kindly send solved previous 10 years question papers of agri econ ICAR NET.
My e mail id is [email protected]

Thank you sir.
24th October 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir ,.
I need net question paper of agricultural economic at last 10 year.so please send paper with solve.
thanx sir
my e email id [email protected]
26th February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Please Sir, provide me ars pre 2014,2015 and 2014 mains paper of agril.economics..my email id:[email protected]
26th February 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

please provide me ars pre 2014,2015 and ars mains 2014 question papers.my email id is [email protected]
8th July 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Please send ARS /NET Agricultural economics previous year solvec papers
30th July 2016, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I need previous year question papers ASRB NET agricultural economics . Kindly send me to my mail address [email protected]
30th July 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I need the previous year question papers for ASRB NET agricultural economics,pls kindly send me @ [email protected]
30th July 2016, 08:39 AM
lakshmi10

Smile Re: Solved question papers of Agriculture Economics of ARS/NET of last 10 years

Respected sir,
I kindly request you to send me the previous year solved question papers of ASRB NET AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS PAPERS..pls send me as much as possible...
30th July 2016, 08:40 AM
lakshmi10

Smile Re: Solved question papers of Agriculture Economics of ARS/NET of last 10 years

Respected sir,
I kindly request you to send me the previous year solved question papers of ASRB NET AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS PAPERS..pls send me as much as [email protected]
6th February 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I request you to send me the previous year solved question papers of ASRB NET AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS PAPERS..please send me as early as you can..... [email protected]
17th February 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I would be obliged if you could send solved previous years ASRB NET Agricultural Economics papers to [email protected].
26th March 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Please send me ASRB NET Agricultural Economics previous last 10 year papers to devajani.b [email protected]
4th April 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ASRB ICAR NET last 10 years
My email id [email protected]
4th April 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send the solved question paper of agriculture economics... of previous 10 years. as soon as possible..
On my email Id [email protected]
4th April 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Please send me ASRB NET Agricultural Economics previous last 10 year papers to [email protected]
4th April 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I would be obliged if you could send solved previous years ASRB NET Agricultural Economics papers to [email protected]
11th April 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi can i get the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 5 or 10 years, since this is a bit urgent would like to have a speedy response.

the same may be sent to [email protected]

thanks ..Hari
17th April 2017, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Please send the solved question paper of agril. economics of ars/net(pre.) last 10 years.
thanking you,my email id [email protected]
3rd May 2017, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Please send last 10 years solved question paper of plant biochemistry of ARS-NET exam to [email protected] as soon as possible.
Thanking you
9th May 2017, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I kindly request you to send me the previous year solved question papers of ASRB NET AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS PAPERS to [email protected]
10th May 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the ICAR NET question papers for last 10 years
MY email: [email protected]
4th August 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I kindly request you to send me the previous year solved question papers of ASRB NET AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS PAPERS to [email protected]
2nd September 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send the ICAR NET question paper for the last 10 years
MY email: [email protected]
18th December 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please provide me agricultural economics ars /net question papers of last 10 years. [email protected]
3rd January 2018, 03:45 PM
Anitha Narayanswamy

Sir/Madam, Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years.
my [email protected]
18th January 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Please send last 10 years solved question paper of plant biochemistry of ARS-NET exam to [email protected] as soon as possible.
Thanking you
26th January 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir please send last 10 year question paper with solution of agricultural economics to [email protected].
3rd February 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Please send all available ars economics question papers to [email protected]
8th February 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last last 10 year solved question papers of NET and ARS related to agricultural economics.
[email protected]
11th February 2018, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

I need last 10 years of agricultural economics ARS/NET solved question papers. Kindly send me sir. Thank you.
mail ID - [email protected]
16th February 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I request you to send me the agricultural economics solved papers for the past 10 years of ICAR NET and ARS to [email protected]

Thank you.
18th February 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have need last 10 years of agricultural economics ARS/NET solved question papers. Kindly send me sir. Thank you.
18th February 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Last 10 years of agricultural economics ARS/NET solved question papers. Kindly send me sir. Thank you.
mail ID - spgkpau.92@gmail com
21st February 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have need last 10 years of agricultural economics Question papers. Kindly send me sir. Thank you

3rd March 2018, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I need last 10 years of agricultural economics ARS/NET question papers. Kindly send me sir. Thank you.
mail ID [email protected]
11th March 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I need last 10 years of agricultural economics ARS/NET question papers. Kindly send me please. Thankyou
Email - [email protected]
16th March 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET last 10 years.

[email protected]
19th March 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send the solved previous question paper of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET
last 10 years. my email ID: [email protected]
2nd April 2018, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly provide me the solved previous years question papers of Agricultural Economics ICAR NET. My email id is: [email protected]
2nd April 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have need last 10 years of ICAR agricultural economics NET solved question papers. Kindly send me sir. Thank you.
Email id : [email protected]
9th April 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Please send mail last 10 years ars net agricultural economics question paper with solved answers

mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?