27th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is ABES top engineering college of UPTU? Is it affiliated to AICTE?

is abes top engineering college of uptu or it is affiliated to aicte

Related Questions:
  1. Top 20 colleges of B.Pharma affiliated under AICTE and UPTU?
  2. Top engineering colleges affiliated through UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in any engineering college affiliated under UPTU after scoring a rank of 91900?
  4. From where to download AICTE approval letter copy of ABES engineering college for bank loan purpose?
  5. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  6. Colleges which I can get with 18641(GE) rank in UPTU? Will I get KITE, ABES, Galgotia?
  7. Can I get a top college in Ghaziabad for MBA after scoring 12899 rank in UPTU?
  8. Is Gaya engineering college, Affiliated to AICTE?
  9. Can I get a seat in any government college or government aided university if my UPTU gen rank is 9302? List of some private colleges affiliated to UPTU?
  10. Is SR institute Kolkata affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  11. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  12. Is WLC college affiliated to AICTE, UGC or Indian Government?
  13. List of top 15 engineering colleges of UPTU according to placement and reputation?
  14. Which college should I opt after getting IT in ABES college of engineering?
  15. What does AICTE mean? What is the standing of the college affiliated to AICTE?
  16. Can I get IMS, ABES, ICE, IPEC after scoring 46000 in UPTU? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges should one expect after scoring 38500 rank in Gen category?
  18. Any polytechnic college which I can get after passing 12th affiliated by AICTE?
28th October 2012, 05:48 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is ABES top engineering college of UPTU? Is it affiliated to AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is abes top engineering college of uptu or it is affiliated to aicte

ACADEMY OF BUSINESS & ENGINEERING SCIENCE (ABES).

Yes, ABES engineering college is approved by AICTE. ABES with captivating state of art campus having aesthetically lush green, serene and capitulating landscape of eco-friendly environment & business houses was started in 2000 with B.Tech. (CS, IT,EC) and MCA, with the approval from AICTE, New Delhi & affiliated to UP Technical University.

So, if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry about the college this college is approved by the AICTE. This college provide a batter facility and a standard quality education to the own student. For any more information regarding the ABES college of engineering kindly visit official website :~ http://www.abes.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?