14th January 2019, 11:45 AM
Atbyak

Academic qualifications required to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)?

Sir/Madam, I have got 43% in my B.A and 57% in M.A and 65% in B.Ed, I belong from Schedule Tribes category. Now, can I apply for T.G.T? Also, share last 3 years solved papers.

31st January 2019, 08:21 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Academic qualifications required to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)?

Being a ST category candidate and having completed your graduation degree with 43% marks followed by B.Ed degree with 57% marks, you are not eligible to apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) recruitments as the minimum marks required in graduation degree as well as B.Ed degree for TGT recruitment is 45% in case of SC/ST category which is 50% in case of general category candidates.
31st January 2019, 04:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Academic qualifications required to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)?

--> The academic qualification required to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) recruitment is a bachelor degree course in any discipline followed by B.Ed degree course with at least 50% marks (or 45% marks in case of reserved category candidates) in both degrees from a recognised university. Students holding equivalent degree are also eligible.

So, having completed your BA degree course with less than 45% marks, you are not eligible to apply TGT recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?