10th March 2018, 03:32 PM
Mehtaarora

What is the minimum qualification required for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Mathematics?

I have completed my graduation in BCA and B.Ed in Mathematics and Computer Science. Can I apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Mathematics?

19th March 2018, 09:57 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Mathematics?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) after having Bachelor Degree.

The required qualification to appear for CTET examination for recruitment as TGT is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognized university with B.Ed degree.

So, you are eligible for recruitment after completing the degree and qualifying in the entrance examination.
19th March 2018, 11:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Mathematics?

Yes, you are eligible for TGT after completion your B.Ed in Mathematics.

To be eligible to apply for TGT Mathematics, you should have passed BA and B.Ed course with minimum 50% aggregate marks during all the years of study from a Government recognized university.

You should have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects combination in your Graduation to be eligible to apply for TGT Mathematics.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed BCA and B.Ed course, so, you are eligible to apply for TGT Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?