31st May 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Sc PCM is possible after HSc?

I have decided to take bifocal in electronics instead of biological sciences and mathematics. After HSC, can get admission in B.Sc in PCM ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  2. Can I get admission in BSc after securing 52% in HSC as aggregate? Which colleges allow me for admission?
  3. Would I get B.Pharmacy after scoring 79 in PCB, 64 in PCM in MHT CET and 65.67% in HSC?
  4. How to take admission in YCC Nagpur after scoring 61 marks in PCM and 52 in JEE mains and 72% in HSc
  5. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE?
  6. Can I reappear in HSC Exams? Procedure to appear in HSC PCM Exam
  7. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  8. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  9. Can I get admission in Vartak college after scoring 123 in PCM in HSc examination
  10. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in second year with 36% marks in PCM HSC board?
  11. Am I Eligible for getting Admission in Somaiya Under minority Quota? I've secured 66% in HSC and 58% in PCM along with 80 Marks in MHT-CET Exam.
  12. How to give HSC exam after scoring 58% overall and 48% in PCM? Can I reappear in HSC exam?
  13. Can i get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 45% in HSC?
  14. In which colleges I can get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture having scored 51% in HSC?
  15. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  17. How can I get admission into engineering? I have scored 58% in HSC exam
  18. Will I get admission in B.E engineering in open category after scoring 40% in PCM in HSc exam?
31st May 2017, 05:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc PCM is possible after HSc?

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry or Maths. There is no any restriction in stream selection as well as subject. You are free to opt any of the subject in which you are interested.
You can also pursue graduation two times from two different subjects.
31st May 2017, 06:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science course in PCM is:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Science stream and Mathematics must be your compulsory subject in 12th.

>>You should have at least 50% marks in board exam to get admission in good college of this course.

For admission in top colleges of university like DU, your percentage of marks in 10+2 should above 90%.
31st May 2017, 08:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

B.Sc PCM eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: Senior Secondary board passed candidates. Your subjects in 12th must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Percentage of marks required: 50% or more.

Some college also take entrance exam for admission in this course. You can take admission in this course after higher secondary.
31st May 2017, 10:57 PM
help100%

Normally for admission in BSc Physics Hons, combination subject marks of Physics and Maths are considered, where as in BSc Chemistry Hons marks of Chemistry and pass in Physics and Maths are considered and in BSc Maths Hons marks of Maths is considered. So, it will be quiet hard for you to get admission in the above degree.

I guess you are in 10+2 better change you combination of subject before registration of Board Exam.
31st May 2017, 11:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get admission in this Bachelor of Science course with PCM subjects after successful completion of Higher Secondary Class. In general, the minimum educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed 12th Class with PCM subjects in order to pursue this B.Sc in PCM course.

>> The minimum percentage required to do this course in general is 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> So, I can say that you are eligible to get admission in this course with the above mentioned criteria.
31st May 2017, 11:49 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

* After H.Sc you can apply for various Universities B.Sc programmes as per the location, the prosperity, education, infrastructure, facilities and fee structure.

* Eligibility criteria for B.Sc :

* The candidate must have passed their 12th level education in Science stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized Board/University or equivalent.

* The minimum age limit is 18 years. Their is no any upper age limit.

** Top colleges offering B.Sc in PCM :

* St. Xavier's College
* St. Stephen's College
* Presidency College
* Jamia Millia Islamia University
* Jamia Humdard University
* Jadavpur University
* Hans Raj College
* Gargi College
* Daulat Ram College
* Banaras Hindu University
1st June 2017, 12:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science in PCM is:

1. You should have done 12th from Science stream.

Science stream should include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. Your percentage of marks should be more than 50% for admission in B.Sc in PCM.
1st June 2017, 04:44 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Sc. The full details of B.Sc and if you fulfil the eligibility mentioned below then you can join in B.Sc.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) is an under graduate course. There are many streams in B.Sc. This graduation course is of 3 years with 6 semesters. This course is a full time or part time graduation course and you can even study this course as a distance education.

The eligibility details for studying this course are mentioned below.
- The candidate should have 50% in H.S.C in their 10+2 education with science stream from any recognised board of education.
- In general the percentage required for admission is 50% but this may vary from state to state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?