26th February 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission to B.Tech in 2nd year in NITs after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

sir i am doing diploma in mechanical engg from haryana i want to do B tech from NIT. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year NIT

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to B.Tech in 2nd year in NITs after Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  3. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  4. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year Mechanical Diploma being Civil Engineering Diploma holder? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  8. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  11. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  12. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 3 years Electronics Engineering Diploma?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  16. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  17. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
11th March 2011, 07:41 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to B.Tech in 2nd year in NITs after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

There is no provision of admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in any of the NITs.

The admission to B.Tech. programs in NITs is done only through AIEEE.

If you want to get admission in some NIT you will have to take the same

AIEEE test which 10+2 students take.

As you are a diploma holder student, it will be very difficult for you to take

AIEEE test because you will have to cover the entire 10+2 syllabus from the start.

Also, through AIEEE you will may get admission in 1st year only.

If you want to get admission in 2nd year of b.tech. you should apply for following

colleges' which conduct separate entrance examination for admission in 2nd year.

Indraprastha University, Delhi

Cochin University, Cochin

KIITS, Orissa

SLIET, Punjab

Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai

VIT, Vellore
11th March 2011, 07:46 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Admission to B.Tech in 2nd year in NITs after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing diploma in mechanical engg from haryana i want to do B tech from NIT. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year NIT
No there is provision of taking admission in NIT directly in 2nd yr.
Only you take admission in State exam.
Best of Luck
26th April 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me what is the best for b.tech M.D.U. Rothak or NIT Krukshetra plz mail to me at [email protected]
12th May 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

can i have admission in n.i.t. through iit jee?
10th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in ECE.
I want list of best colleges in AP to take admission,
so kindly suggest me for the same.
24th April 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission for b.tech in nit after diploma in mechanical engineering?
10th November 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

which exams are i can give after diploma likes AIEEE,IIT,JEE,AND.....
24th June 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

which exam are I can give after diploma like NIT and AIEEE...
my email I'd is
[email protected]
16th January 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing diploma in mechanical engg
from Maharashtra i want to do B tech from NIT. Is
it possible to get admission in 2nd year NIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?