24th June 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission in GCG in any good college of Chandigarh with aggregate of 58%?

will i get admsn in gcg or in any good college of chandigarh with aggregate 58%? in best four subject i got 64%+5% of maths= 69%. plz help me and reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  2. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  4. Is it necessary to make affidavit to get scholarship for SC students for taking admission in GCG Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. Fee structure of GCG college sector 11 Chandigarh? Last date of submission of form for B.A?
  7. What is the date of submission of application forms for BSc 1st year in GCG sector 11
  8. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  9. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  10. Last date of form submission for GCG sector 11, Chandigarh?
  11. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  12. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  15. Which good colleges should I choose in Chandigarh after scoring 84% in 12th CBSE?
  16. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  17. What is the admission schedule for B.Com 1? What is the hostel fee structure of GCG college?
  18. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
21st May 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in GCG in any good college of Chandigarh with aggregate of 58%?

Wht is the cut of list for b.com in gcg sec 11 chd?
2nd June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in GCG in any good college of Chandigarh with aggregate of 58%?

i want admission in bcom 2nd year(honours) in gcg11 what is the procedure involved??? please help..
3rd June 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 79.. can i get admission in cgc sec11..and what is the cut off marks in cgc for bca.
30th June 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I get 81.2 % in 12 medical can I get admission in PGGCG -42 Chandigarh in BSC - Medical - 1what is cutoff for this plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?