10th June 2012, 07:54 PM
sarabjit1994

How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?

I have got 73% in Non-medical stream with Physics, Chemistry and Math from SD school at Chandigarh, which is affiliated to CBSE board. I want to seek admission in B.Com. Please suggest me good college in Chandigarh and what is the criteria for admission?

Thanks for your kind advice in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  3. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  4. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  9. Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?
  10. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  11. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  12. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  13. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  14. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  15. How to seek admission in MBA in a good institute? Should I approach colleges of my choice?
  16. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th? -- [New]
  17. Can I choose a government college after scoring 1038 JELET rank
  18. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
23rd July 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?

can i get admission in B .com eighter in chandigarh or Panchkula after scoring 81% mark from DAV school in Solan in 2 Commerce.

Please help me if any seat vacant any where.
14th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?

I have secured a total score of 95.3 with a rank 1230 in general merit list general pool.cn i get admisn in any colege under p.u. If seats are vacant in b.com!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?