26th February 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?

for admission in gujarat after diploma in mumbai, whats the procedure???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  3. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  4. Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?
  5. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  6. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  7. Can I get admission in MCA without entrance in Mumbai or Gujarat after B.Com? Which are those colleges?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in Mumbai after completing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat Technical University
  10. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  12. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  13. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  14. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  15. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  16. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  17. Diploma holder from Gujarat can get admission in B.Tech course at Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai?
20th March 2011, 10:14 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?

DEAR FRIENDS,

I would like to suggest you that when you are changing state you are require following documents to change state,

1. Migration certificate.
2.leaving certificate.
3.bonafide certificate.
4.character certificate.
5.qualifying marksheets.

then you are able to take admission in any university of the mumbai.

all the best....................................
2nd June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My son passed SSC Examination from Madhya Pradesh Education Board in the year 2011 and now he sick admission in Gujarat Polytechic college what is the procedure for the same which documents I have to submiit for the admission in diploma college

Sunil Bangle
14th April 2012, 08:13 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

DEAR FRIENDS,

I would like to suggest you that when you are changing state you are require following documents to change state,

1. Migration certificate.
2.leaving certificate.
3.bonafide certificate.
4.character certificate.
5.qualifying marksheets.

then you are able to take admission in any university of the mumbai.

all the best....................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?