11th June 2012, 02:35 AM
shs69

What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?

What are the rules and regulation for a diploma engineer of gujarat to take admission in degree engg. courses in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat -- [New]
  2. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  3. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  4. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  5. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  6. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  8. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  9. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  10. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  11. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  12. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  13. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  15. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  16. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  17. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?

i am diploma textile engineer. can i admission in BE other branch?
8th March 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?

Ability to take admition in government engineering college after diploma in IT engineering?
23rd April 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I was finish my diploma in 2014 and now I am working a job..
after 1 year gap i acn get admission in degree ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?