12th September 2015, 10:52 AM
nikita manchanda

Admission in M.Sc Microbiology is possible after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Well am doing bsc from biotechnology ,now i want to know can i get admission in msc microbiology even after doing bsc from bio technology???

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  2. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  4. Admission in M.Sc Microbiology is possible after B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  5. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  6. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  7. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  8. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  9. Examination pattern of AIIMS M.Sc Biotechnology? Physics and Chemistry are compulsory? Institutes in Delhi providing admission in M.Sc Biotechnology or Microbiology?
  10. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  11. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  12. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  14. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better?
  15. What to do after BSc Microbiology?
  16. Can I do MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Microbiology
  17. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
13th September 2015, 11:56 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Admission in M.Sc Microbiology is possible after B.Sc Biotechnology?

MSc is a master degree course with having the duration of two years.The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor degree in Science stream from a recognized university with good percentile.

As you are interested in the MSc in Microbiology then you must have a bachelor degree in science stream in which chemistry present as a major subject.Your bachelor course is BSC in biotech so definitely you are eligible for the MSC in microbiology.
14th September 2015, 01:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in M.Sc Microbiology is possible after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita manchanda View Post
Well am doing bsc from biotechnology ,now i want to know can i get admission in msc microbiology even after doing bsc from bio technology???
For admission in M.SC Microbiology : The candidate need to passed the B.SC degree examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Zoology as the main subject or the B.SC degree in Home Science, or the B.SC degree in Microbiology or the B.SC degree in Medical Laboratory Technology. As far as my knowledge is concerned yes you can apply for M.SC Microbiology course. But still I will advice you to first contact the college office where you want to apply regarding the eligibility criteria to this course as they are the only one who can give you the correct information regarding this query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?