12th June 2010, 12:27 AM

Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?

i want to know about best colleges for M.C.A in India.i havent given any entrance exam for M.C.A this year! so is there any possibility to get admission this year without management quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in engineering colleges without entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  5. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  6. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  7. Possibility to study MBBS in India for a citizen of Iraq?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  9. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?
  10. Is Diploma after 12th useful in comparison to B.Tech?
  11. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  12. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  13. Am I eligible for computer engineering after scoring 78% in computer science subject in 11th and 12th?
  14. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  15. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  16. Can i get admission in JIMS through management quota?
  17. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  18. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
12th June 2010, 01:53 PM
amit.2186

Default Re: Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to know about best colleges for M.C.A in India.i havent given any entrance exam for M.C.A this year! so is there any possibility to get admission this year without management quota?
dear friend , yes there is a chance for your MCA admission in bangalore all you need to register for a kmat exam and the based on your previous result might take your admission but there will be bit donation in top college only rest is on negotiation you can contact the counsellor at 7760379320 .all the best..
13th June 2010, 03:44 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?

dear friend ,

there are many colleges in india which offers this mca collegs including some world renowned colleges .

you can detach the name and address of well reputed colleges and also some tips to prepare for mca exam.

affiliationcolleges.pdf

120805_MCA_entrance_Shikha_Malhotra.pdf

hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible

regards
~satish
13th June 2010, 06:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes definately you will get admission in MCA college without giving entrance exams. If you have scored more than 60% marks in BCA, then you will get direct admission in these MCA colleges-

Lovely professional university

Shardha university, nodia

Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

Jabalpur Engineering College Jabalpur

Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
21st June 2010, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I want direct admission in engineering colleges in jaipur without any donation........
I have 63% in class 12th CBSE....
Please give me a list of colleges..
23rd June 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i've completed BCS i.e bachelor of computer science in first division and i want admission for MCA in mumbai or pune i've not given any entrance examination can i get the admission?
6th July 2010, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i need list of coll in bang wit out enterence exam
6th July 2010, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i want admission in mca in karnataka with minium donations
24th July 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to join MCA but i dont wrote TANCET exam so can i join MCA?
26th August 2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

in jeca i scored 2994 rank, & have 76.8% marks in bca .please list some mca colleges where i get direct admission in kolkata only.
31st August 2010, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i want be admission in mumbai for mca
6th October 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in MCA in Delhi.I have done BCA(ARTS).
6th October 2010, 08:08 PM
Rupender verma

if you had score above 65% marks in BCA so you may get admission in MCA. It depends on your scoring in BCA .
3rd February 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i request him to admission of mca
16th April 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mca but i was not having maths in my 12 class so can i do mca....plsss tell me soon....
16th April 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to do MCA from jaipur without giving the enterence exams.,so pls suggest me some college.......
20th April 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

my final marksheet will come in dec 2011.so how i wil get direct admissiom in mca.i dn't hv any entrenc rank.pls kindly inform me as soon as possible.
8th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am going to continue my academic studies in MA of english in India,i have got BA ,english lit. with the top average of marks.Would you help me introducing univ in India without entrance examination admission?
8th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know in pune if there is any college for mca without entrance.
10th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Pls suggest the top 10 private collage without entrance exam and have good placement parentage with fee structure also at [email protected].
12th June 2011, 12:06 PM
stranger351

These are the some colleges and university for MCA-
Some of them take tests and some of give admission on the basis of your 12th Or BCA marks..
H.P University Shimla
RIT – Regional Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology
PSG College of Technology
NITK – National Institute of Technology Karnataka
NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal
National Institute of Technology Rourkela
MCA University of Rajasthan
Gujarat University
Pondicherry Central University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
Goa University Punjab University
Mangalore University Nagpur University
Madurai Kamaraj University Anna University
Institute of Technology and Science, Gaziabad
Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
College of Engineering Kakinada
Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani
Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Birla Institute of Information technology Ranchi
IGNOU -Indira Gandhi National Open University
Mahatma Gandhi Uniersity, Kochi
Sri Vasavi College, Erode
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Bombay
MCA – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Govt.College Of Engineering, Karad
Administrative Management College, Bangalore
Jamia Hamdard University, hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
18th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have no entrance exam and my back ground is commers so plz sugest me
19th June 2011, 11:43 AM
R_d_x_

i want the list of top reputed MCA college for admission without entrance exam under 3 lac
19th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i have given nimcet exam this year in order to take admission in M.C.A course and i have secured 2800 rank ,will i be able to get admission in mca in NIT or else please suggest me names of colleges in india especially in kolkata,orissa and nagpur where we can get admission directly without appearing for any entrance exam
21st June 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to know in pune/gujrat/rajasthan if there is any college for mca without entrance.
25th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to take direct admission in MCA in Indore. I have done BCA(MAHTS).

if there is any college for MCA without entrance exam...plz rply soon
28th June 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota In jaipur only.?Plzzz suggest tha college
29th June 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to take direct admission in MCA ,i passed BCA .please suggest me colleges in Delhi or Punjab as soon as possible
2nd July 2011, 09:22 PM
chavhan bhushan

pls i need to mca admition in without entrans and donation in pune university
11th July 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i want adress of available colleges
17th July 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.SC(IT) from kuvempu university,karnataka.I have scored more than 60% in B.SC(IT) and I want to do MCA without entrance exam in bangalore please tell me is it possible to do..if yes give me the name of reputed college in bangalore...
21st July 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir can i admissin in vit
24th July 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in birsa institute of technology and science (TRUST)??
6th August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have pass BCA,but i have no jeca rank.Please suggest me MCA direct admission in kolkata.
7th August 2011, 02:38 AM
suchiii

Yes you can get admission in MCA college without giving entrance exam ,if you have good percentage in graduation and throughout in 10th,12th,than there is chances for getting admission in MCA sometime colleges demand for the donation if you have not given entrance examination.
you can go to the college sites and download application form for admission in MCA and filled it than send to the college ,if seats are vacant in colleges than they respond to you.so try You defenately get admission in MCA.

Best of luck for future.
7th August 2011, 07:53 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Definitely you can get admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams but for this you have to secure a minimum of 60% marks in your BCA.

However for your betterment I've attached two files which'll clear your all doubts.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf College (1).pdf(107.2 KB, 667 views)
File Type: pdf College.pdf(66.4 KB, 510 views)
7th August 2011, 07:59 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

In India there are lot of colleges which are providing the MCA program but if you want to get admission in the top MCA colleges then you have to pass the entrance exam and you will be also allotted the NIT colleges. But without entrance exam you can get admission only in private university.
7th August 2011, 08:11 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there is a few chances for you
because you did not attain MCA entrance exam & also you do not want to admission under management quota.
So this is not possible for you to study this year,try next year
for MCA minimum graduation is there
but for admission in any way you must attain entrance exam so there is some chance for admission in college.

Top MCA colleges are:-

*Pune university
*Jawarhala neheru open university
*Hyderabad central university
*Birla institute of technology ,ranchi
*National institute of technology,Surkhtal
*Vellore institute of technology,Vellore

All are very well reputed college or university in INDIA.............
7th August 2011, 12:04 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes definately you will get admission in MCA college without giving entrance exams. If you have scored more than 60% marks in BCA, then you will get direct admission in many more of colleges:

Name of MCA Colleges:-

**H.P University Shimla
**RIT – Regional Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
**Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
**Vellore Institute of Technology
**Lovely professional university
**Shardha university, nodia
**PSG College of Technology
**NITK – National Institute of Technology Karnataka
**NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal
**National Institute of Technology Rourkela
**MCA University of Rajasthan
**Gujarat University
**Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
**Jabalpur Engineering College Jabalpur
**Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
**Pondicherry Central University
**Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi
**Goa University Punjab University
**Mangalore University Nagpur University
**Madurai Kamaraj University Anna University
**Institute of Technology and Science, Gaziabad
**Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
**College of Engineering Kakinada
**Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani
**Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
*Birla Institute of Information technology Ranchi
**IGNOU -Indira Gandhi National Open University
**Mahatma Gandhi Uniersity, Kochi
**Sri Vasavi College, Erode
**Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Bombay
**MCA – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
**Govt.College Of Engineering, Karad
**Administrative Management College, Bangalore

All the best!
17th August 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i have not persuide the entrance exam can i get a seat for mca?
26th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i havent give mca entrance can i get Govt college for mca in sangli or kolhapur.
28th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota In Gujrat only.?Plzzz suggest tha college
29th August 2011, 12:00 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Yes definately you will get admission in MCA college without giving entrance exams. If you have scored more than 60% marks in BCA, then you will get direct admission in these MCA colleges-

Lovely professional university

Shardha university, nodia

Thanks
29th August 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am not face any mca entrance exam can i get direct admission in delhi or gurgoan. I complete my graduation in bca with 59.66% ..please reply my contact number is 09529981854
14th January 2012, 09:55 PM

i want be admission in mumbai for mca[/QUOTE]
30th January 2012, 02:59 PM
drurv

If you had score above 65% marks in BCA so you may get admission in MCA. It depends on your scoring in BCA .

Some college where you can take admission:
Gujarat University
28th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me list of colleges in which i can get direct admission without entrance exam. on the basis of bca percentage that is 82%
3rd June 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

my graduation dmc will cme in december.... i am about to give enterance for mca.. if i clear the test will i be able to get admission? plz reply
11th June 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

in 12th i get 52% marks and bca 78% can i admission in mca collage without enterance direct admission is possible in good collages
12th June 2012, 08:45 PM
tl.com

hi dear friend,
These are the some colleges and university for MCA-
Some of them take tests and some of give admission on the basis of your 12th Or BCA marks..
H.P University Shimla
RIT – Regional Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology
PSG College of Technology
NITK – National Institute of Technology Karnataka
NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal
National Institute of Technology Rourkela
MCA University of Rajasthan
Gujarat University
Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
College of Engineering Kakinada
Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani
Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Birla Institute of Information technology Ranchi
IGNOU -Indira Gandhi National Open University
Mahatma Gandhi Uniersity, Kochi
Sri Vasavi College, Erode
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Bombay
MCA – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Govt.College Of Engineering, Karad
Administrative Management College, Bangalore
Jamia Hamdard University, hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?