12th September 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I am Rakesh. I am interested in joining in the course Bachelor Of Fisheries Science. But unfortunately I missed writing the exam ICAR. But I have attempted the exam of B.F.Sc(NS) entrance exam conducted by CIFNET in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh. Now my question is, how can I join B.F.Sc course now without entrance exam?

14th September 2015, 04:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?

I am sorry to say this but if you have not cleared the B.F.Sc(NS) Entrance Examination you will not be able to join the course of B.F.Sc.
You need to prepare for the Entrance Examination and once you are able to clear the examination you will be able to get admission to the course of B.F.Sc.
This is the only way of getting admission to this course.
14th September 2015, 01:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science without any entrance exam?

In order to pursue the career in Fisheries Science, the candidate have to apply for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The candidate should pass this entrance exam with good marks to ensure their admission in central institutes. The candidate appearing for this exam should of 17 years and should not exceed 20 years.

If the candidate have not passed or failed to write the entrance exams, then he/ she can apply for entrance exams conducted by various universities and get admissions in the particular institution. If at all candidate is not interested to write the entrance exam, then through management quota he can get admission in the colleges he wished for. But only limited seats are available in Management.
14th September 2015, 02:59 PM
Sam James

Admission for BSc. Fisheries is usually done by entrance examination.

Since you have missed it, you may apply for private or open degree courses.

But care should be taken to verify its validity , recognition etc.

But in Andhra only 2 universities has Fisheries course.

Andhra university, Vishakapattanom.

College of Fisheries , Nellore
22nd June 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

my eamcet rank is 29224 and I am BC.c category. I am interested in fisheries plz tell me how to join.lf management seats are available plz say fees and procedure to join
29th December 2016, 10:23 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Admission in B.F.Sc. possible only if entrance exam candidate secure good marks in all India level common entrance test conducted by ICAR.
Admission is given as per merit of candidates and availability of seats.

Special quota for outside state candidates are allowed to the candidates who have passed entrance exam of ICAR and are getting-fellowship too.

For admission 12th must be completed but entrance exam also to be cleared to secure his/her seat in the institution.
18th April 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join Bsc fishery science But I could not apply any entrance exam so what can I do for getting an admission on Bsc fishery science
19th June 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have got 35731 rank in ts eamcet and I want to join bsc fisheries...so can you please tell me about admission procedure .
7th June 2021, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir , without science background,I can join fishary institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?