28th October 2011, 02:29 PM
orial

Admission in Pateroy Pakistan at Jamshoro?

i am taking adminsion in pateroy Pakistan at jamshoro i want entery test paper of class if u have anything about it so kindly replay me

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for house job in India?
  2. Online test papers for NTSE for VII (7th) class? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities and other career options for Metallurgical Engineering graudates?
  4. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?
  5. How much percentage is needed in 12th done from UAE for admission in Pakistan?
  6. How much percentage is required for MBBS in Pakistan?
  7. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  8. How to apply in Air Force Pakistan? Percentage required to get admission? What are the requirements?
  9. How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?
  10. Is it possible to do MD Pharmacology/Medicine after PharmD?
  11. What is the admission criteria for MS mechanical in Germany? I want to take admission in MS mechanical in any German University after passing B.Tech Mechanical from Pakistan
  12. Information about Actuarial Science? I am waiting for final results in Pakistan
  13. Is there any internship programme for engineering students in Pakistan? -- [New]
  14. Should I appear in IELTS and GRE to study Master's in Telecommunication in Germany if completed Graduation in Pakistan? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Can I get admission in BSc engineering 3rd year after passing B.Tech mechanical in Pakistan
  16. Companies in UAE providing internship to students doing BBA Majors International Business?
  17. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  18. What is the age limit for PCS entrance exam from Punjab Pakistan?
24th November 2018, 09:59 PM
Premvishal03

Default Re: Admission in Pateroy Pakistan at Jamshoro?

The previous test paper are with me you are free to mai me and ask for the question paper.
My email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?