2nd August 2017, 01:15 PM
amansharraf95

Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?

1. What is the procedure and criteria for the admission in MSC. Space physics and astrophysics for international student(nepal) in Pune university?
2. Is there any special seats are provided for international student?
3. Is there any entrance preparation books are provided by Pune university for msc spacephysics and astrophysics?
4. I am going to enroll for 2018. So when Pune university open entrance form and date of entrance and admission of MSC spacephysics and astrophysics?
5. What are the subjects that we should study for entrance exam?
6. Is there any scholarships are provided to international students in Pune university?
7. What is the fees structure for international student of both course in Pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Sc Astrophysics? Where to get the admission?
  5. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  6. Procedure followed to do Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  7. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  8. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  9. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  10. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  11. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  12. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  13. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc physics at IGNOU, Odisha
  15. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  16. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  17. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
9th August 2017, 12:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amansharraf95 View Post
1. What is the procedure and criteria for the admission in MSC. Space physics and astrophysics for international student(nepal) in Pune university?
2. Is there any special seats are provided for international student?
3. Is there any entrance preparation books are provided by Pune university for msc spacephysics and astrophysics?
4. I am going to enroll for 2018. So when Pune university open entrance form and date of entrance and admission of MSC spacephysics and astrophysics?
5. What are the subjects that we should study for entrance exam?
6. Is there any scholarships are provided to international students in Pune university?
7. What is the fees structure for international student of both course in Pune university?

Candidate if you want to apply for M.SC space physics in pune university then you have to appear in entrance exam and details regarding admission procedure are as follows:-

Eligibility For M.SC physics:-

>> Candidate must have complete B.SC from government recognized institute with 45% marks. Relaxation of 5% for candidate from reserve category.

>> Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects in bachelors degree.

>> Duration of M.SC space physics in pune university is 2 years

Entrance Exam Details for M.SC Space Physics in Pune University:-

>> Candidate to get admission in Pune university candidate go through Entrance exam based on Physics, Mathematics, Statics etc.

>> Entrance exam consists of 50 questions and carries 150 marks.

:- Physics section consists of 30 questions.

:- Mathematics section consists of 15 questions.

:- statics section consists of 5 questions.

Syllabus for Entrance Exam:-

Physics Syllabus:- Properties of matter, Equations of motion, Keplers laws, Gravitation, Heat and thermodynamics, Electrodynamics, Optics, Modern physics and laws of radiation.

Mathematics Syllabus:- Ordinary differential equation and their solution, Determinants and matrices, Fourier series, Laplace transform, Conic section, Set theory and complex variables.

Statics Syllabus:- Measure of central tendency, Dispersion, Significance tests and linear correlation.

Fee Structure for M.SC Space Physics:- Fee for two years in pune university is RS:- 130,000/

For more details regarding admission please visit www.unipune.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?