27th April 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?

Respected Sir, I want to study B.P.Ed in CCS University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this B.P.Ed course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study LLB in CCS University for a graduate of Delhi University?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BPEd course in Jammu University? -- [New]
  3. Procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com in CCS University, Meerut?
  4. How to get admission in M.Phil in CCS university? I have completed M.Com from CCS university
  5. When admission starts in BPED? Duration of this course?
  6. How to do B.P.Ed course in Karnataka?
  7. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu and date of admission for BPED?
  8. Fee for BPED course in Swarnim Gujarat university? Can we choose Gymnastics as Sport?
  9. Sample question papers of M.Ed from CCS university? Books to be referred to study for the entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?
  11. Which migration certificate will be required to study another BA from other state if completed BA from CCS University?
  12. Can I do JBT or B.Ed from CCS university? I have scored less than 50% in graduation
  13. Sample question papers and reference books for M.Ed entrance exam of CCS University?
  14. Can I get admission in CCS University for pursuing PhD in Commerce directly after qualifying in CET exam?
  15. Can I get admission in MSc in CCS University after scoring 55% score in BSc general
  16. Admission procedure for Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd) for Defence personnel?
  17. Distance B.Sc Maths holder can take admission in M.Sc regular at CCS University?
  18. Eligibility for PG in Maths from CCS University?
15th May 2018, 08:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?

Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CSS University:

In order to get admission into this B.P.Ed course in CSS University, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria.

>> In order to be eligible for pursuing this course, you will have to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by CSS University. This year, entrance examination is conducted in the month of July, 2018.

>> The basic educational qualification required to pursue this B.P.Ed course is "12th Class" or Graduation pass from a recognized university.

>> You are required to pay the concerned fee in order to pursue this course while applying.
* For General/ OBC category candidates - Rs.700/-
* For SC/ ST Category candidates - Rs.500/-

Last date for receipt of application is already over and that is in April 2018. You are required to login to the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University and then click on Admission link. You are required to fill up the form and then make payment and then submit the form.

Click here to Apply
22nd November 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?

Please tell can we do b.p.ed directly from ccs university meerut and now when will form be released for the same .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?