14th May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT or B.Ed from CCS university? I have scored less than 50% in graduation

I have scroll below 50% in my graduation.. Can i do J.B.T or B.ED. from CCS University... And Please tell me staring and last date of admission in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from CCS university? I have scored 49% in B.A
  2. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  3. How to get admission in M.Phil in CCS university? I have completed M.Com from CCS university -- [New]
  4. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is CCS University affiliated to ICAR?
  6. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  7. What is the eligibility for LLB from CCS University? I have completed graduation with 44% marks and 54% marks in M.Com
  8. Which course is better for me after completing B.Com with 61% from CCS university
  9. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  10. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  11. Books for M.Ed entrance examination?
  12. What is the date of sale of forms of CCS University Meerut
  13. How to do B.Ed form IGNOU in distance after passing B.A from CCS university?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university after scoring 46% in B.Com?
  15. Previous years question papers of M.ed of CCS university?
  16. Am I able to do B.Ed after passing B.Com with 70% marks
  17. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
27th June 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do JBT or B.Ed from CCS university? I have scored less than 50% in graduation

I got 49 % marks in B A i want to do J B T course in meerut from ccs univercity can i do or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?