16th January 2021, 02:56 PM
Naysar Shah

Admission procedure to study BFA program in IGNOU?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to pursue BFA program from IGNOU. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission for this program? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th February 2021, 05:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFA program in IGNOU?

As far as you are concerned about the admission procedure to be followed for seeking admission in BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) degree course at IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), then I would like to let you know that IGNOU does not offer the same degree course and therefore your query regarding the admission procedure for seeking admission in BFA degree course stands invalid.

For details regarding different courses offered by IGNOU, you can visit its official website i.e; www.ignou.ac.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?