29th November 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I'm Anoop.S.S. I completed my Bachelor"s degree in Chemistry.
I would like to join for MCA course in IGNOU.
Is there any admission test for joining MCA course?
please forward the procedure for joining MCA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  2. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  3. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  4. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  5. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  6. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  7. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  8. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  9. Can I take admission for MCA in IGNOU having completed B.Sc. Maths? Required documents for getting admission?
  10. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  14. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  15. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  16. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  18. Is MCA from IGNOU a good course? Can i get Govt. jobs afterwards and be eligible for GATE?
7th December 2014, 04:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?

You can obtain the prospectus from IGNOU study center and apply for admission directly, if you have the qualification. There is no entrance examination for MCA admission in IGNOU.

You need to be a Graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Just make sure that you have studied maths as a subject in your 10+2 o Graduation.

Admission in MCA is help two time in the month of June and January. You can apply for January admission at present. For more information visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/174/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?