28th September 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?

sir i want to know about admission process in top ten colleges in india, and in usa or top ranked colleges in worldwide. what is the roll of 10th and 12th in admission..
sir what i have to do for get admission in top ranked colleges in india and abrod.
which entrance exam for india for mba and which one for abrod or top ranked colleges out of india.
what is admission process ,what is the fees for india top colleges and abrod colleges .
sir i will be highly oblized .

THANK U
waiting for ur ans

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  2. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  3. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
  4. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India? What is required to gain admission in the top colleges?
  5. Which are the top ranked Civil Engineering colleges in India?
  6. Top 10 B.Tech colleges in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Top ranked colleges offering MS in Australia
  8. List of top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  10. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Which branches of engineering can I get having 124 marks in ENAT?
  12. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  13. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  14. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  15. List of top raked medical colleges in south India where MBBS courses are offered? List of top ranked medical colleges in India?
  16. What are the ranks of the new IITs such as Mandi, Rupnagar, Gandhinagar, Inf
  17. Top ranked pharma MBA colleges in India according to placement and grade?
  18. List of top colleges to do MS in India and in abroad? -- [New]
16th October 2011, 11:04 PM
yashwanthgopi

Default Re: Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?

pay scale in companies like tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm for a fresher?
12th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?

I have a b.sc in biochemostry with 3.0 fcgpa.... I want to do an m.sc in biotechnology... Taking my cgpa which is a 2.2 into consideration, please advise on where to do this and how to apply
12th December 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to give entrance exam for top most enginnering colleges of india
how do i ? What are there enetrance date
21st December 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

B Pharma percentages reqired in GPAT &NIPER JEE exam
31st December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any good commerce collage in USA and also give me the cut-off marks of it?
2nd January 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want M.Sc. in biotechnology from top ranked college in India. What will be the procedure for admission? how can i apply?
13th January 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know the procedure to follow to get admission in top veterinary colleges in USA.....
30th January 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know the best institute for CA education in Banglore.
26th February 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

top ten world university offering MPH
8th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

list of best bsc hons govt college in haryana.I have got 95% in 10 2.
15th March 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the best way to select and admit learners at primary school
21st March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir 2 ke baad bca govt. collage main admission lene ke liye mujhe kya karna hoga
31st May 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of getting admission in top ten colleges for mba
28th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I belong to ST category.....how to get admission in veterinary college???????
28th December 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

what are difference between gmat nd cat?
5th February 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

is IIT necessary to be a good engineering college?
16th February 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification fir doing MBA with CA
3rd April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in top Indian colleges of physiotherapy?PROCEDURE...???
7th April 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me best colleges for msc and mtech intregrated from electronics after bsc hons electronics?
12th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

top ten government colleges for doing bsc in physics and what is their admission procedure
20th October 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in homeopathy college How can i get admission and what is the annual fees structure
1st November 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in final yr of bsc I am doing it in maths phy and chem and my percentage retio up to nw is 68/ pl tell me in which college I ll get admition and how
18th March 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure in top 10 engineering college of world?
30th June 2014, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about admission process in top ten veterinary colleges in india, and in usa or top ranked colleges in worldwide. what is the roll of 10th and 12th in admission..
sir what i have to do for get admission in top ranked colleges in India and abrod.
which entrance exam for India for veterinary and which one for abrod or top ranked colleges out of india.
what is admission process ,what is the fees for india top colleges and abrod colleges .
sir i will be highly oblized .
24th February 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about admission process in top ten veterinary colleges in india, sir what i have to do for get admission in top ranked colleges in India and abrod.
which entrance exam for India for veterinarywhat is admission process ,what is the fees for india top colleges and abrod colleges .
sir i will be highly oblized
3rd December 2015, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam i have to prepare for getting admission in india's best colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?