1st June 2010, 01:27 AM
Subhadip Das

Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

Sir I ranked 2 lakh 29 thousand onwards in ovarall in aieee.Which b.tech engeneering collage you prefer for me?

Related Questions:
  1. With a rank of more than 2 lakh in open category and 64000 in OBC category can I really expect a seat?
  2. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 8 lakh rank? -- [New]
  3. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  4. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
  5. Will I get admission in AIEEE institute after scoring a rank of 3 Lakh under ST category?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  7. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  8. List of colleges in AIEEE which take students with 6 Lakh rank?
  9. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  10. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank?
  11. Colleges which I can get through AIEEE rank of 3 Lakh and OBC category of 97000?
  12. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  13. Which college can I get in CG state after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE and 3 lakh rank?
  14. Cutoff list for MIT college of engineering Pune for the E&TC course?
  15. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  16. Eligibility for B.Tech after 48.7% in PCM and 33 marks in Maths?
  17. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
  18. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
1st June 2010, 10:44 AM
luckyashraj

Default Re: Admissons in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

Its very saddening for me to say that at this rank you are not eligible for any colleges. However you can get admission in private colleges through management quota. So it would be better to contact some admission counsellers who will guide you the best. Better hurry as the seats are getting full fastly.Ok

best wishes,
luckyashraj
1st June 2010, 11:55 AM
Ankit kumar dhanker

Default Re: Admissons in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

your rank is to high so I advised you to take admission in any b.tech college keep ur mind fresh and d'nt take any tension abut colleges take admission and work hard for ur goal
1st June 2010, 12:16 PM
aviralkashyap

slim chance for any college in central counselling. i have got 93000 and i've got none. you can try some private colleges (Bangalore). If you are in 12, it is more advisable to take a drop.
1st June 2010, 12:32 PM
ruganblue

its a bit difficult........u ll notbe gettin in t top colleges
1st June 2010, 12:43 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

If you are a General Candidate and had scored at least 55 marks in AIEEE, then you can appear for councelling or as a OBC candidate scored minimum 33 marks, otherwise only one way is left for you.

That is Management Quota. That's because I dont think you would be provided with direct admission into any institute of India.

Best of luck
1st June 2010, 12:50 PM
ravimahto

hi unfortunatelly brother itsis very hard to get admission in b.tech in aieee college if you are belonging to general category. if you are belon to SC/ST category then you can get admission in college of aieee.
There is one more option for you you can get admission in PTU(punjab technical university )on the basis of aieee rank.
1st June 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhadip Das View Post
Sir I ranked 2 lakh 29 thousand onwards in ovarall in aieee.Which b.tech engeneering collage you prefer for me?
dear don't you worry about your rank in aieee just make a list of colleges where you want admission if there is availability of seat than you will get admission there.
1st June 2010, 02:53 PM
aksbad

Thumbs up Re: Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

Quote:
acc to me u hav secured more than 55 marks but less thn 100
u r eligible for national counslng and if u r sc or st u can good colleges like iiit ,n may be nit.
but if u belong to general category thn acc to my suggestion u should go for state conslng
1st June 2010, 03:14 PM
styrene

Default Re: Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

see dude if u have domicile of state harayana then u can apply there as there r many colleges where ur rank will fetch u some seat,some deemed universities which have been recently eastablished like mmu(ambala),lingayas university(faridabad),manav rachna(faridabad),apeejay(gurgaon),itm(gurgaon) u might get a seat through counselling or u can try through management qouta and all these college r good and also u cn apply in all india category for states like punjab,uttar pradesh
where again u might get ok colg or u can go for managemet quota in following distinguished colgs in punjab and uttar pradesh
1. jss noida
2. galgotias
3. dav jalandhar
4. chitkara

i recommed colleges near delhi like those in ncr as faridabad,gurgaon or noida as these r it hubs and good for placement wise tooo

if u like my answer pls rate it
best of luck
1st June 2010, 04:48 PM
vaishali14feb

Quote:
Dear
you have got a very high rank.It will not possible for you to get admissionin any college under aieee.but dont worry dear you can get admission through management quota.But still i will suggest you to look for any other exam rather than aieee .but must do online counselling for aieee.
ALL THE BEST
1st June 2010, 04:58 PM
pankaj 1991

if you are in general category and have atleast 55 marks u r eligible for cenral counselling but with this rank you will not get any college through central counselling
so one other option is state counselling
under haryana state counselling there are near abt 140 colleges or you can go through last year rank list of colleges to decide the college according to your rank through www.tehadmissions.gov.in
1st June 2010, 07:15 PM
md. tarique amin

with such rank ,if you want good college and cheaper also!
its better that you should apply for mh-cet state counselling under aieee quota!!

you can login at http://www.dte.org.in

rest if want more information about couselling? ,....post your query further on th site!!
thankyou!
1st June 2010, 08:49 PM
lonelyryan

Default Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

hey no problem buddy..............

if u want direct admission in colleges of delhi, bangalore ,pune ,orissa then u can message me 09308022362
1st June 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 110000 in which college can i get addmission near or in punjab or chandigarh?
1st June 2010, 11:02 PM
inderpal singh chahal

u will get admission in Regional colleges and not in colleges which are under AIEEE,or u can apply for management seat which is bit expensive,but thn u can get admission in colleges which are under AIEEE ,there is a counselling for this also.
2nd June 2010, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

hi
i m anand
my rank in AIEEE is 53100 please give me idea about collages where i take admission.
2nd June 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

addmission in b.tech colleges through aieee with 4 lakh 88 thousand rank? My cast is obc.
3rd June 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hey my name is Harshit . i have got 65056 rank in aieee pls recommend my any good college .
4th June 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

My rank in Delhi State is 2160 in Aieee out of the S.C. category. Can I get admission in Delhi Technological University
5th June 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir my aieee 2010 all india rank is 138672 and my category rank is 95854 and my state rank is 7410 and category rank in state is 5438 in mp can i accept good college in mp or else where???
i belong to general category
5th June 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyryan View Post
hey no problem buddy..............

if u want direct admission in colleges of delhi, bangalore ,pune ,orissa then u can message me 09308022362

can you please help me find good college my air in aieee2010 is 138672 and category rank is 95854 and my state rank is 7410 and category rank in state is 5438. i am from mp state and i belong to general category. if you can help me please mail me at [email protected]
please provide me list of colleges which i can get through my state rank.
5th June 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

on wat basis cutoff marx are decided in aieee
6th June 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

admission in btech college thru aieee rank 96000
6th June 2010, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

did i have to fill any application form to get admission in haryana state on the bases of aieee rank or
through aieee central counselling
6th June 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR, admission in colleges is based on aieee state rank or all india rank?
If i want to take admission in my own state collegess?
6th June 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 20167 state rank delhi....cn i gt admission in btech here.....?????
6th June 2010, 07:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

It is very tough to say, if you will get admission in good colleges of AIEEE or not.
But you will get admission direct in few colleges, if you have scored minimum 55%
marks in your 12th exams, then you will definately get admission in these given
colleges-

Lovely professional university

Karunya Institute of Technology Coimbatore

Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar
6th June 2010, 07:51 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My rank in Delhi State is 2160 in Aieee out of the S.C. category. Can I get admission in Delhi Technological University
May be possible but since only 700 seats in DTU for delhi students so very slight faint chance.

But dont lose hope try for some other private colleges in Delhi who will consider your AIEEE rank
6th June 2010, 08:04 PM
lonelyryan

hey freind i dont think u will get any college............
but if you want direct admission in any college of delhi ,pune ,banglore then message me : 09308022362
6th June 2010, 08:38 PM
lonelyryan

aieee cut of is based on the performance of students and number of seats available in colleges participating in that........
6th June 2010, 10:00 PM
sanket mathur

Its very difficult to take admission in any collage of AIEEE with this rank.
Its better if you take admission through management quota.
7th June 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hey my name is harshit n i hane got 65056 in aieee as gen AIR rank pls recommend me some good colleges
7th June 2010, 06:43 PM
Ankit kumar dhanker

My dear friend your rank is very high but you can take admission if you are not able to get it in councelling then you have to take direct admission and work hard for your goals
8th June 2010, 02:12 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
your rank is too far so you must not be eligible for central coucelling. You should do state councelling.you can,t get a government college but you can do btech through private college.
All the best
8th June 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 141232 air. category rank is 36000(obc)
sugest me some coleges whch are cost effective too.
8th June 2010, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

My all india aieee rank in B.Tech/B.E. is 89214 and in B.Arch is 4459, which colleges can i get into ? Also my state B.Tech/B.E. rank is 12962 and state B.Arch rank is 243. I

belong to Uttar Pradesh. Which state colleges can i get into ?
9th June 2010, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

from where I can find list of eng(btech) colges in order of aieee marks
9th June 2010, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Admissions in b.tech colleges through aieee with 2 lakh 29 thousand rank?

hi i got 92701 air in aieee and 22000 in catogary..... can u suggest me names of good colleges that i can get.....deemed one, i know i cant get any through aieee but i want list of good colleges which use aieee rank for admissions...plzzzz help
11th June 2010, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir my aieee 2010 rank is 135170 and state rank is 6460 i belong to general can i get admission in itm gurgaon .and in 12 i secured 78% .please tell me
11th June 2010, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

my aieee 2010 rank is 144005. which college will i get for admission to btech
11th June 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 154553 air in aieee and 29755 in catogary..... can u suggest me names of good colleges that i can get.....deemed one, i know i cant get any through aieee but i want list of good colleges which use aieee rank for admissions...plzzzz help
12th June 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hi this is dev getting 51000 rank in category ..
can i get admission in bhopal {MANIT}
12th June 2010, 02:08 PM
amit.2186

Dear friend, based on your rank you can get in touch with the college through management quota only ..
12th June 2010, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

HI ! I SHUBHAM VISHWAKARMA , AIEEE AIR 187000, OBC, UTTAR PRADESH, STATE RANK 49000, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION IN B TECH COLLEGES ? PL. HELP.
13th June 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee is 152352 in obc quota please give suggetion where i take addmission
13th June 2010, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

If we not able to get any seat thru AIEEE counselling thn can anybody tell me, how to get details or how we can apply to other private colleges ? How we can get details, which all colleges consider AIEEE rank and giving admission. Pls suggest. My AIEEE rank is 40K in OBC and I am from MP.
14th June 2010, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

my rank are as follow:
ALL INDIA
all over-340261
catagory-97298
STATE RANK
all over-18360
category-4782
in obc quota
can u suggest me names of good colleges that i can get.
plzzz reply soon.........
14th June 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my AIEEE rank in General catagory is 1,80,000.Is there any chance to get admission in any good college or any good deemed university.Please, guide me.
15th June 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my aieee 2010 rank is 77000 and mp state rank is 4000 can u suggest me where shd i get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?