27th July 2020, 11:53 AM
niiddii

Is it advisable to go for Diploma directly after 10th instead of doing 11th and 12th?

Hi, I'm Nidhi and I have just completed my 10th and I'm an average student. I want to do Computer Engineering course but confused about what to do exactly whether 11th and 12th or Diploma. My main perspective is to earn money at a good level. Please, guide me.

29th July 2020, 01:03 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it advisable to go for Diploma directly after 10th instead of doing 11th and 12th?

## First of all you must know the diplom what exactly it will help you out and when to pursue.

**Diploma student are more ahead and advanced than regular students

-Indian education system is based upon 10+2+3 pattern.

-The Diploma stream is designed to reduce span of formal education by incorporating
practical based education in core as well as vocational streams.

-The programme is popular in students in need of immediate employment.

-Employability of this stream is high.

- Also govt. redesign programmes based upon contemporary needs.

- let us assume that you know of your interest. I still will recommend the conventional way
of pursuing higher education because when you grow up you might want to ’ settle
somewhere out of India and then I don’t think the diploma alone will carry much value.

-So,follow sequence by sequence,set your goal clear and stick to it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?