9th August 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in 11th being an average student in Science?

Which stream to choose in 11th being an average student in Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  2. Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?
  3. What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths?
  4. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  5. How to get direct admission in class 12th?
  6. Which stream to choose in 11th standard if Science is liked but not Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student?
  8. I am an average student with complete hatred towards Maths : Which stream to choose after 10th?
  9. If I am good in Biology, bad in Physical Science and uninterested in Maths then which stream to choose in 11th?
  10. Can I get direct admission in class 12th after passing 10th board
  11. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  12. Which stream should I choose in 11th? Do I need to prepare for Law?
  13. Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?
  14. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  15. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?
  16. Which stream should i choose? I have got my interest in cars
  17. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  18. Which stream should I choose in 11th to become an IAS?
9th August 2015, 10:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th being an average student in Science?

First of all you need to decide in which sector you want to make your career depending upon which you can select the stream in 10+1.

For example, if you are interested in engineering then you must choose science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc, you should choose science stream with PCB subjects.

For Chartered accountancy, company secretary etc courses, you can choose commerce stream. So basically your stream is dependent upon what you want to do at bachelor's degree level.

No one is average or intelligent, it is our effort and work which has created this classification. If you start working hard in science, you can also become intelligent student.
10th August 2015, 08:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

A person who is average at present can become above average in the future by working hard and raise to a great height in career. So you should not choose your stream based on your past performance. Rather you should choose your stream for 11th standard based on your interest and comfort keeping in mind your future goals. There is ample scope in all subjects and if you work hard you can excel in any field. Moreover, the studies in 11th and 12th standard is leveled up to a great extent from studies in 10th. So it is recommended to opt for the subjects in which you are comfortable with the fundamentals and you like studying them. This will help in shaping your better future.
10th August 2015, 01:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 10th, the candidate has various courses to which he/ she has to go, to complete his 10+2 or equivalent.

Here i provide the details of the courses to which you can opt and complete the 10+2 education.

* M.P.C which mainly covers the topics on Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. If the candidate is interested to know about the various technical operations and applications.
If the candidate is well at Maths and Science subjects, then he/she can go with this course.

* M.E.C is a course which covers the topics on Economics, Mathematics and Commerce. The candidate who cannot go with the science stream subjects, then he/ she can go with this course.

* C.E.C deals with the social issues which mainly covers Commerce, Economics and Civics. This course is intended for the students who cannot go with the maths and science subjects. The course can also be useful to the students who want to pursue their career in public sector companies.

However, it is up to the candidates interest to choose the course in which he/she want to pursue his further education.
1st July 2022, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got72% in class 10th from ssc board amd I want to take science side in11th so which colleges will accept me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?