20th June 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

After 10th how can a student become a Teacher?

After tenth how can a student can become a teacher by what type of exams should write for that?

20th June 2015, 08:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th how can a student become a Teacher?

Hello friend
If you are interested to become a teacher then it is a good choice as because a teacher is very respected person and makes a beautiful nation. A teacher is responsible for our bright future. Students become doctor, engineer,etc only by the efforts made by our teachers. Now come to the point for teaching you should first do your 12th then do B.ED that is bachelor of Education. After that you should apply for TET and STET.
Thanks
20th June 2015, 10:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you have not the qualification to apply for the entrance test to become a teacher even having a good knowledge.

As teacher does not only mean who knows everything regarding the students syllabus and topics. It is must important to have better knowledge of way of teaching also.

The minimum eligibility to become a teacher candidate must have the B.Ed degree to apply for the any teaching post in the schools, P.hd for the college etc...

So you have to first complete your degree for it.

But still you can be a teacher or home tutor for the children in your society if you have a better knowledge.
20th June 2015, 11:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After tenth how can a student can become a teacher by what type of exams should write for that?
Right after completing 10th you cannot join in as a teacher as the possibilities of becoming a teacher with this qualification is none. The minimum qualification to become a teacher is completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with physics and mathematics as subject.

If you satisfy this criteria then you can apply for TET Exam as this exam conducts for the posts of teachers for classes I-V, V-VIII and I-VIII as they are divided as three papers. If you complete +2 then you can apply for Paper I and can take classes for I-V.
8th October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I become teacher? I am 10th student and which subject should I can choose
8th June 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my 10th class in English medium school with 66% how I can give external entrance exams with out going to the college
2nd December 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I be prepare with after tenth so that I can cracked the exams easily
24th June 2020, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best for teaching MEC or cec
16th July 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 11th and now i have to do teaching so which course should i do after 11th
19th July 2020, 10:56 AM
Siddharth717

No, you have not the qualification to apply for the entrance test to become a teacher even having a good knowledge.

As teacher does not only mean who knows everything regarding the students syllabus and topics. It is must important to have better knowledge of way of teaching also.

The minimum eligibility to become a teacher candidate must have the B.Ed degree to apply for the any teaching post in the schools, P.hd for the college etc...

So you have to first complete your degree for it.

But still you can be a teacher or home tutor for the children in your society if you have a better knowledge.
19th July 2020, 11:10 AM
Siddharth717

Hello friend
If you are interested to become a teacher then it is a good choice as because a teacher is very respected person and makes a beautiful nation. A teacher is responsible for our bright future. Students become doctor, engineer,etc only by the efforts made by our teachers. Now come to the point for teaching you should first do your 12th then do B.ED that is bachelor of Education. After that you should apply for TET and STET.

Thanks
19th July 2020, 02:09 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 11th and now i have to do teaching so which course should i do after 11th
For becoming a teacher, first of all you have to complete your 12th standard and then graduation. After your graduation, you have to do B.Ed. in order to be eligible for the entrance examinations( CTET or various states TETs) for becoming a teacher. After qualifying the entrance exam, you will become a teacher.
8th January 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

which course or branch we should take forexample mpc or mec etc..to become a teacher after 10th ..
28th February 2021, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Which site to choose after10 rh for becoming a teacher
12th June 2021, 12:11 PM
Afreen0786

No,you cannot become a teacher after 10th
Atleast you have to completed 10+2 from a recognized school board of education with physics and mathematics as subject.

But 4 courses after class 10th:-

Diploma in fine Arts

Diploma in Engineering : The Diploma in Engineering or Diploma in Technical Education is a program focused on practical and skills-oriented training.

Diploma in Fashion Design

Diploma in Art Teacher
13th October 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: After 10th how can a student become a Teacher?

How can I become teacher? I am 10th student
Yess i also want to be a teacher what shall do?
12th January 2022, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

What we should take after 10th to become maths teacher (science, com,art)
17th January 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student can be a secondary level school teacher? what course i should take to be a teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?