20th September 2019, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

After 11th how can a girl join Indian Army?

How can a girl join Indian Army after 11th? Are they even allowed to join Indian Army just after 11th and not 12th? Or, will I have to clear 12th as well? I need details about entrance exams and procedure to apply?

23rd September 2019, 07:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 11th how can a girl join Indian Army?

To join Indian Army after 12th, there are defence exams like TES 10+2, NDA exam. To appear for anyone of these exams, candidate needs to unmarried male candidate. Also, candidate should have passed 10+2 or appearing in 10+2.

Since, you are a female candidate and passed 11th standard only. So, you are not eligible for applying to these defence exams (i.e. NDA and TES 10+2).

There is no such other defence exams other than NDA and TES 10+2. However, there is CDS exam, but candidate can apply for this exam only after graduation.
24th September 2019, 09:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being, a girl candidate, there is no way you can join Indian Army on the basis of Matriculation or intermediate studies.

The only option for female candidates to join Indian Army is through CDS (Combined Defense Services) and for appearing in the CDS examination, one is required to have completed his/her graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For more details regarding CDS examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
26th September 2019, 03:20 PM
pushpendra-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can a girl join Indian Army after 11th? Are they even allowed to join Indian Army just after 11th and not 12th? Or, will I have to clear 12th as well? I need details about entrance exams and procedure to apply?
Hello,

To join an army after 12, candidates can apply for NDA exam. It is known as national Defense Academic organized for selection of candidates in defense.

The eligibility to appear for NDA exam is 12th passed or equivalent with physics and Mathematics.

The CDS exam is also conduct for the graduate candidates to join the army or defense.

As you are in 11th class, you can apply for NDA after passing 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?