30th November 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

After 12th in from Commerce stream can I join any medical courses?

Sir, I have complete my 12th board exam from Commerce stream. Can I join the D.Pharmacy course? Please answer. If not, then is there any other medical courses available which I can join?

4th December 2018, 12:02 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th in from Commerce stream can I join any medical courses?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in medical course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in various institutes. So, you are not eligible to get admission in medical course.
5th December 2018, 09:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, you are not eligible for joining any medical courses as the minimum education required for joining a degree or diploma course in medical field is a Class 12th with Biology as main subject.
5th December 2018, 11:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree. The required eligibility to get admission in medical course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the medical course with commerce stream in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?