15th June 2012, 01:37 PM
MONI PRAJAPATI

What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics

Respected Sir/Mam
I am pursuing M.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics. I want to know what is the eligibility for 6 months internship at AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  2. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  3. Information regarding eligibility for Ph.D in Human Nutrition from AIIMS?
  4. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  5. How to apply for MSc entrance exam in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  6. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  7. How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?
  8. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  9. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  10. Which courses can I choose after 12th? I am a computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  12. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  13. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  14. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  15. Colleges in Mumbai for BS in Clinical Nutrition and any entrance exam to be given after 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to do Internship in AIIMS if pursuing M.Sc(Genetic Engineering) from DAVV, Indore?
  17. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  18. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship? -- [New]
7th January 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics

can i do internship after completing B.Sc in food and nutrition
25th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics

I have completed my b.sc homescience from lady irwin college in food and nutrition. nw i am persuing diploma in public health and nutrition from ignou.
Am I elligible for an internship ? kindly guide
7th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing Msc in Food And Nutrition from SKRAU, BIkaner. I want to know what is the eligibility for 6 months internship at AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it ?
9th February 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in nutrition from Martin Luther university. I will eligible for 6 months training in aiims dietetics department.
5th December 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc in dietices and food service management and i want to do internship in AIMS.Please tell me procedure and fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?