22nd January 2019, 08:45 PM
sreeja.s . sree

After 12th Humanities, which course would help me secure jobs in Defence or Air Hostess?

Sir, I am study in 12th stream Humanities student. My ambitions is to become an ARMY Officer, IPS or an AIR HOSTESS. My question is about after 12th which course take to study to do Army and Air Hostess jobs for girls?

31st January 2019, 09:23 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th Humanities, which course would help me secure jobs in Defence or Air Hostess?

After 12th, if you wish to become:
1) IPS Officer
Then, you will have to complete your graduation in any field (like BA, BSc., B.Com, etc.) from any recognized institute. After this apply for Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC. Selection of IPS officer will be done after qualifying three stages namely Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.

2) Indian Army
Here, you will have to complete graduation in any field first. Then, in final year of graduation or after completing it, you can apply for CDS exam conducted by UPSC. Through CDS exam, you can join Indian Army or any other wing.

3) Air Hostess
You can apply for becoming Air Hostess after 12th or after graduation also. Here, you will have to take admission into Air Hostess training institutes. After successful completion of the course, you will be recruited to airline company.
6th December 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After 12th Humanities, which course would help me secure jobs in Defence or Air Hostess?

Sir, am study in 12th stream humanities student.my ambition was to become an air hostess if i can ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?