20th September 2019, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

After complet GNM how to join the Military Nursing?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) degree course. Now, how can I join Military Nursing service? Can I apply directly or recruitment is done via any entrance exam?

3rd October 2019, 10:43 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: After complet GNM how to join the Military Nursing?

Every year Indian Army recruits Nursing Assistant to give free health service to soldiers. Become a nursing assistant candidates must have passed intermediate from science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with 50 % average marks . Also who have completed GNM are eligible for Nursing Assistant. Candidates age should be 17 years to 23 years.
Aspirants have to complete registration for Nursing Assistant after notifying by Army through their website.
Army conducts a rally to verify candidates physical ability. Then shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?