28th July 2019, 09:27 AM
Usman D

After completing B.Sc Nursing course can we do MBBS?

I'm a Science student and I did go through GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) then B.Sc Nursing then will I'll be able to do MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing?

30th September 2021, 09:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Sc Nursing course can we do MBBS?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category) from a recognized board of education.

So, even if you pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course, you will be eligible for pursuing MBBS degree course if you hold the basic educational requirement for pursuing the same course which is mentioned above.
30th September 2021, 10:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Sc Nursing course can we do MBBS?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET.

The eligibility to appear for NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper. So, if you have the required qualification than eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?