26th August 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

After completing masters in science in medical biotechnology what kind of job can I get?

master of science in medical biotecnology karne kay bad kaun si job mil sakti hai

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  2. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  3. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  4. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad? -- [New]
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  6. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  7. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  8. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  9. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  10. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  11. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of job will I get after completing BSc, MSc, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  13. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? I'm doing Masters from Gujarat university
  14. What kind of job can I get after doing M.Tech in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th
  15. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  16. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  18. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
6th January 2012, 03:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing masters in science in medical biotechnology what kind of job can I get?

There are several scopes for the students who have completed M.sc medical biotechnology in Research & Development Institutes, Government laboratories, Pharmaceutical companies, Colleges, bio Processing Industries etc.You can work as Scientific assistant, research analyst, Process Development technician, calibration Technician, Biostatistician, Clinical research Manager, Medical affairs Director etc.In karela as per my knowledge Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology (RGCB) jobs in biotech sector. you can seek jobs as high school teacher,you can join medical colleges as faculty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?