21st May 2012, 08:04 PM
Ambika Madari

How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have completed my Bachelors degree in Biotechnology from Inida and now I am living in Germany and intended to do my Masters in Biotechnology. So please suggest me some topics to choose for my masters studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?
  4. What are the options after completing bachelors degree in biotechnology honors?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?
  6. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  7. Masters degree in biotechnology after B.E. in non-biotechnology stream
  8. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  10. Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech?
  11. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  12. Is it possible getting doctorate degree without doing Masters after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D? -- [New]
  15. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
  16. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech Biotech degree?
15th November 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?

I have completed my Bachelors degree in Biotechnology from Bangalore. what are the fields to pursue Msc Biotech and what are the names of the Unidersities kindly advise.
B.BASU
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?