5th February 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management?

can we do hospital management after getting bpt degree.?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about internship in hospital after BPT?
  2. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  4. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  5. Which is better between BPT or B.Sc biomedical science? -- [New]
  6. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  7. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  8. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  9. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  10. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  11. How to do internship in Hospital and Diagnostic Centre? I have completed BPT
  12. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  13. Does institutes provides good placement after Hospital Management completion?
  14. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  15. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  16. Eligibility required for a course in BPT?
  17. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  18. Is it possible for a Nepali student to do BPT in Delhi?
9th February 2011, 11:13 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management?

Dear,
yes you can do, but why dont you strt your career, in this line only, it has great scope in future, good pay scale also.

All the very best
3rd March 2011, 12:50 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management?

Hello,

Yes, of course you can pursue Hospital management degree as an MBA specialization or a PG Diploma course.

As you have done graduation degree course in Physio therapy,you can apply for the management course in hospital management.

Here are the top ranked institutes which offer MBA in hospital management:

1. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai
2. Indian Institute of Health Jaipur, Rajasthan
3. The Apollo Hospitals spread in different locations of the country
4. All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
5. Faculty of Management Studies University of Delhi, Delhi
6. National Institute of Health and Family welfare New Delhi
7. Panjab University Chandigarh
8.Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand
9.Symbiosis Centre for Health Care Pune, Maharashtra
10.SNDT Women's University Mumbai
11.Indian Institute of Health Care Administration Chennai
12.Indira Gandhi National Open University New Delhi
13. Kadturba Medical College Manipal
14.NIMS Hyderabad
15.Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Good luck!!
17th April 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

after bpt any good course with great packeg
26th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

the criteria of bpt graduates for joining the hospistal management and the govt. institute for same course?
13th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

can we keep dr infront of a bpt
8th September 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

am physiotherapist....can i join this coures?///n hw much of duration it is?
15th September 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What the salary in complete the bpt course? and which government job are available for bpt basis?
22nd September 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a BPT student.I want to know how the future will be ,if i'll do hospital managrment after completion of my course.
5th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am Rajendra, i am in 6th sem B.E. in Information Tech. after completion of B.E. what will do for better carrier.suggest me
19th October 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

after compleating bpt what i can do if iam not intreasted in mpt.
10th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the Salary Structure in Government and Private Hospitals After a BPT & MPT DEGREE.
25th March 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my internship in bpt...after completion which pg course would be better for me except mpt ..plz help me
25th March 2012, 05:59 PM
Dilbag86

A few higher study options, students can choose after they finish the BPT course are:

These are the higher studies options available for students after the BPT course:

M.P.T. (Biomechanics)
M.P.T. (Cardio-Pulmonary Physiotherapy)
M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory)
M.P.T. (Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy)
M.P.T. (Cardiovascular & Pulmonary specialties)
M.P.T. (Community Physiotherapy)
M.P.T. (Community Rehabilitation)
M.P.T. (Hand Conditions)
M.P.T. (Musculo-skeletal)
M.P.T. (Neuro-Physiotherapy)
M.P.T. (Neurology)
M.P.T. (Ortho-Physiotherapy)
M.P.T. (Pediatrics)
M.P.T. (Sports-Physiotherapy)
Master Degree in Sports Physiotherapy (Hons.) (M.S.P.T.)
Qualification Criteria for Higher Studies in Physiotherapy after BPT
The Master of Physiotherapy course is one option available for students who wish to further improve their knowledge and get specialized in this field. The qualification needed by a person to pursue this course is a pass in the graduate level program (BPT) with more than 50 percent marks. It is also required by them to clear an admission test to get entrance into the MPT course.

Subjects covered under Higher Studies in BPT

The specializations available in the Master of Physiotherapy program are:-

Cardio respiratory
Community Physiotherapy
Hand Rehabilitation
Neurology
Obstetric and Gynaecology
Orthopaedics
Paediatric Neurology
Sports
Career Opportunities after Higher studies in BPT

Students who have finished their studies in Physiotherapy will get jobs within the country or abroad. Those who have completed their education abroad have a high chance of getting a job opportunity in their home country. Employment areas and job profiles available for students of BPT are given below.

Employment Areas

There are some of the employment areas for students who have finished their graduation in Physiotherapy.

Defense Medical Establishments
Educational Institutions
Fitness Centres
Health Institutions
Hospitals
Orthopaedic Departments
Physiotherapy Equipment Manufacturers
Private Clinics
Rehabilitation Centres for the Handicapped
Sports Training Facilities
Schools for the Mentally Retarded and Physically Disabled Children
Job Types

These are a few of the job profiles available for students who have completed their education in Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Chief Physiotherapist
Osteopath
Lecturer
Research Assistant
Researcher
Sports Physio Rehabilitator
Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
Therapy Manager
Individuals can also get jobs as Researcher and Therapy Manager. Jobs are available for students of physiotherapy in our country as well as abroad. As a matter of fact, physiotherapists have great scope for employment in foreign countries such as Australia, UK and US etc. Another option for students of BPT to choose from is to start their own Physiotherapy clinics.
19th April 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is Pratibha and i am doing BPT(3rd year) from Ortho and i really dont have any idea what exactly i need to do after completing this ,,,,,,so if any one have anything to suggest me something ,,,
15th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

what the salary in abrod in bpt and how can i get job in abrod?
19th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETION OF BPT COURSE CAN A STUDENT APPLY FOR PG DIPLOMA IN EMERGENCY MEDICIENE
25th August 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to became a doctor after bpt with very good salary what can i do and from which collage i complete my bpt course which is the best in jaipur
28th May 2018, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

After completion of my BPT can i open my own hospital of physiotherapy ? Can i get license for opening my own hospital?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?