7th October 2011, 12:10 AM
dhara141

Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?

hi, I have done B.D.S. I would like to know about hospital management after that and what are the scopes for that?

Related Questions:
12th November 2011, 11:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?

It is a good choice to do Hospital management course. You can definitely do Hospital management after B.D.S. You can find opportunities in heath care sector and pharmaceutical sector. You can find opportunities in any private or public sector hospital. If you have plans to set up a clinic or hospital after B.D.S, hospital management course will be very helpful for you.
13th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done biomedical engineering and i am much interested in hospital management. Can you illustrate me about its scope .
11th May 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

m doing bsc nursing and i m interested in hospital management but i want to know what r the scope in hospital management after my bsc nursing
29th July 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary in hospital management after bds?
22nd February 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know the criteria to get admission in institute of hospital management. My question is i have completed my bds with 60% now how should i persue for hospital management. Ho should i prepare for entrance in hospital management.
28th September 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am bds student in ahmedabad after compliting my bds my plan is going to my hometown mumbai , I'm intersted in hospital management cours, plz give me some idea about that and scope of this course in mumbai
3rd December 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am recently completed my bds and am working in private clinic, now I am thinking about the management course....So, I just want to know about the scope after doing mba and about the procedures to get admission in government institute. What exam should I need to crack.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?