17th September 2011, 12:20 AM
yasirnawaz12

After completion of MBBS course in Ukrain how much is the internship pay?

hellow everybody,,,,, WHAT IS INTERNSHIP PAY IN UKRAIN AFTER THE COMPLETION OF MBBS COURSE IN UKRAIN.

Related Questions:
  1. Method to be followed in order to get admission in MBBS program in Ukrain or India?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  4. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  5. Do we need to pay something in order to do internships in company?
  6. What is the duration of IAS officer course after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Has it become late to apply for PG entrance exam after completion of Internship having disqualified in MBBS 2nd year exams?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in CMC, Vellore after completion of MBBS degree?
  10. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  11. How can i do Internship in Bara Hindurao Hospital after MBBS degree? -- [New]
  12. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  13. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  14. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  15. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  16. Is there any problem to practice in Bangladesh after getting degree from primeer medical university of Ukrain?
  17. What is the scope for foreign students in India?
  18. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
17th September 2011, 11:32 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: After completion of MBBS course in Ukrain how much is the internship pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirnawaz12 View Post
hellow everybody,,,,, WHAT IS INTERNSHIP PAY IN UKRAIN AFTER THE COMPLETION OF MBBS COURSE IN UKRAIN.
We can't actually judge the exact figure but i must tell you

You just go through some websites like http://www.europlacement.com/internship/ukraine/

Apply for internship or contact to administrator so that they will guide you to the best.

Internship amount is flexible they will be varies from college to college or University or company to company.

You only need to contact to specific person of some company.

~Regards
Deepak
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?