24th March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Internship in Bara Hindurao Hospital after MBBS degree?

I am in my final year MBBS degree course. I want to do internship in Bara Hindu Rao Hospital after completing my MBBS degree course. So please tell me how can i do internship there? Please guide me.

Toshi Tiwari

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship transfer in Hindurao Hospital? How many seats are there for it?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. Procedure to do internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  4. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  5. How can i do internship in any government hospital after BDS degree?
  6. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  7. What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Army Hospital for MBBS Part-II candidate?
  10. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  11. Can i do internship in Army Hospital after MBBS? What is the criteria? Which test is need to be cleared for this?
  12. Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?
  13. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  14. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  15. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  16. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  17. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  18. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
27th March 2016, 12:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do Internship in Bara Hindurao Hospital after MBBS degree?

If there are seats available for any more fresh intern, you will probably be provided admission, if you had applied and fulfill the eligibility criteria.

You will however have to enroll in the program by filling in the application form provided by the management. The further details will be provided to you by the management itself, you just need to follow it nicely in order to be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?