8th August 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

After getting TANCET result where will be the counselling held for colleges in Chennai?

After getting TANCET result, can you please tell me that where will be the counselling be held for colleges in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  2. Colleges I can get in Chennai and Coimbatore after scoring 8.2(OBC) in TANCET exam?
  3. When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?
  4. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  5. Date of announcement of results of 1st level for Tamilnadu?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in top colleges in Chennai by counseling after scoring 18.800 in TANCET?
  7. Possible colleges having 32.5 marks in TANCET exam?
  8. In which college I will get admission through counselling if scored 41.450 marks in TANCET-ME? Expected rank on this marks?
  9. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  10. Which college will I get in TANCET CSE after scoring 35.06? Will I get any government colleges? When are the counseling forms issued?
  11. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
  12. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 36.75 marks in TANCET? When the counselling application will be issue? From where I will get?
  13. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled?
  14. Colleges that come under TANCET Exam for MCA? Can I join MCA in best colleges of Chennai having completed B.Sc. in CS
  15. Will I get government college or Anna university after scoring 40,024 TANCET marks? Counseling procedure for M.Tech? Best government colleges in Chennai to pursue M.Tech IT?
  16. Best colleges for me in counseling after scoring 39.67 in TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  18. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?

3rd September 2016, 12:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After getting TANCET result where will be the counselling held for colleges in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After getting TANCET result, can you please tell me that where will be the counselling be held for colleges in Chennai?
Entrance Exam has been already conducted on 11th and 12th June, 2016.

Counselling schedule for TANCET will start from June 2016 to July 2016.

At first, MBA and MCA counselling will be done.

Dates and schedule will be uploaded on the official site of Anna University i.e. http://www.annauniv.edu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?