18th June 2021, 11:08 PM
Sneha ahir

After how much experience as Police Constable can I write SP exam?

Hello sir, Sneha here, Sir I have questions for you, sir after a 3-5 year's of police Constable experience, I can write Exam of SP. Without Bachelor's degree.
I hope you will give answer fast as well as possible

Thank you,
Sneha Ahir.

22nd June 2021, 12:08 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: After how much experience as Police Constable can I write SP exam?

After getting 5 years of working experience as Police Constable you can write SP exam.

You have to go through departmental examination to get promotion.

You don't want to go through examination than you have to work as constable for minimum 13 years to be promoted as ASI.
22nd June 2021, 08:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After how much experience as Police Constable can I write SP exam?

For recruitment as I.P.S ( Indian Police Service )/ Supredentent of Police you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

For more information about the syllabus and examination pattern visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?